It's a slow drip, but it's melting glaciers and we are to blame. That's according to a new research which finds the earth is now the hottest since it has been in 400 years and potentially the last 200

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

如果有一天,地球真的要毁灭了,那么我们就能用一下备胎行星了以前只有太阳系的几颗,现在又找到了7颗!哪天科学家带我们去逛逛吧! For planet-hunting astronomers seeking twins or even cousins of E

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Life Is Beautiful-The Afters Through the window I see you waiting You are smiling Cause I'm coming Your eyes are a story An ocean of memories Pictures of faces and places And all of the things That make us feel like we have it all All of the times Th

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

指示房间位置504号房就在走廊的尽头。 A: This way, please. Room 504 is at the end of the corridor. 请这边走,,504号房就酵廊的尽头。 B: The corridor is well-decorated. How lovely. 这个走廊装饰得很好,非常可爱

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Pre-Listening Vocabulary rickety: old and not well maintained seismic: related to vibrations of the earth monitor: to observe canyon: a deep valley with steep cliffs at ones own risk: no other person or group will take responsibility if something bad

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

Chapter 4 The Endless Parade 第4章 没有尽头的队列 Did you ever see a paradea very long one? 你看过阅兵队伍吗?非常长的那种? I once saw a parade of soldiers that took all day to pass by. 我曾经看过一次阅兵队伍,队伍

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

The country of a king is called a kingdom.If one man rules over several countries, he is called an emperor and the countries an empire. 一个国王的国家叫做王国。如果一个人统治好几个国家,他就叫做帝王,这些国家就叫做

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

There are only six continents where people live, but on each of these continents there are several countries. 世界上有人居住的大陆只有六个,但是每一个大陆上都有好 多个国家。 A country doesn't mean the country. 国家并不

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Sail The Ocean《扬帆远航》孙燕姿《心愿》的原版 演唱者:Darin Darin zanyar,生于1987年6月2日, 瑞典新人及偶像,成名于瑞典Pop Idol 2004 R (2004年度瑞典流行偶像大赛),和美国的《AMERICAN IDOL》中

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

我听之我见: 什么也不要说,黎明破晓,五月的尽头风吹起白色的沙子 曲中反反复复吟唱的这个旋律,营造的是怎样幽静的意境?我体会到了一种孤寂,但并不同于千山鸟飞绝,万径人踪灭中独钓渔翁所传达的禅意之寂。Keren想在歌中表达的是对逃离都市喧嚣,追求心灵自由的渴

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

There is no better than Here Many people believe that they will be happy once they arrive at some specific goal they set for themselves. However, more often than not, once you arrive there you will still feel dissatisfied, and move your there vision

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Now, however, many of the diamonds are cut in Kimberley and are all finished there before being shipped to other countries. 然而,现在多数钻石是在金伯利切割,并在那里加工完毕之后就被船送到其他国家。 Diamonds are m

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Gold! It used to be said there was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, though no one has ever found it. 金子!过去人们常说在彩虹的尽头有一罐金子。不过从未有人找到过。 Yet men have left their business and their fami

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

[6] One group, led by John Matese, professor of physics at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, confirms the notion that it is most likely to be a brown dwarf, a star that never accumulated enoug

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

歌词如下: Under the spreading chestnut tree, There we sit both you and me. Oh,how happy we will be! Under the spreading chestnut tree. Under the spreading chestnut tree, There we sit both you and me. Oh,how happy we will be! Under the spreading

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

【经典】《地球之歌》Earth Song 由迈克尔 杰克逊演唱的《Earth Song 》,这是一首环保歌曲,创作自1995年,当时世界战争不断,污染越来越严重,在那样的历史背景下,迈克尔杰克逊亲自作词,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

经典歌曲-路的尽头End Of The Road--BOYZ II MEN (Talking) Girl you know we belong together I don't have time for you to be playing with my heart like this You'll be mine forever baby You just wait (Singing) We belong together And you know that

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

The sun has gone completely blank for the second time this month suggesting that Earth could be heading for a mini ICE AGE. 本月已经第二次出现太阳黑子完全消失,这预示着地球可能迎来迷你冰期。 Earlier this month, there

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Science and technology 科学技术 Another Earth? 另一个地球? Home away from home 远离家乡的家 ONE of the more memorable slogans to come out of the climate-change talks in Durban over the past few days is: 在过去几天的Durban气候变

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

【beautiful in white】一首非常感人的歌曲,婚礼上背景音乐的绝佳选择。这首有着柔美旋律的歌曲是爱尔兰最流行的组合天王Westlife的主唱Shane为自己的妻子儿女所唱,深情款款的演唱让人有泪流

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲