[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 英语魔法游戏

French researchers are predicting doom for Planet Earth. They believe neighboring planets could stray out of orbit and collide with the Earth billions of years from now. The BBC's David Shukman explains their theory. A view of Earth from orbit and a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 操作方法:首先点游戏下方的放大按钮,开始按X+C键开始游戏,X键攻击,方向键控制女超人的移动。 游戏说明:地球又一次受到

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语魔法游戏

The day I went missing...was the day I died. 我失踪的那天,也是我死去之日 Five years in hell forged me into a weapon, which I use to honor a vow I made to my father, who sacrificed his life for mine. 五年地狱般的生活将我打造成

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Beckett和Castle违抗上级命令前往洛杉矶调查自己以前的教官Royce被杀一案。而他最后一次见到Royce是在她逮捕他的时候,这让Beckett感到很沮丧。Castle对于Beckett一定要干涉这件案子种满了疑问,他

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第三季

姓 family name 名 First (Given) Name 性别 sex 男 male 女 female 国籍 nationality 国籍 country of citizenship 护照号 passport No. 原住地 country of Origin (Country where you live) 前往目的地国 destination country 登机城市 cit

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

《前往希腊剧院》电影原声:Furry Walls Furry Walls是电影《前往希腊剧院》中一只虚构的乐队Infant Sorrow演唱的歌曲。电影中,大学毕业生Jonah Hill在一家唱片公司做实习生,这天他领到一份不错的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Flight bookings to the UK jumped since June, driven by the sharp fall in the pound following the vote to leave the European Union. 由于英国公投决定退出欧盟,英镑曾一度暴跌,但这却使得自6月以来,预订前往英国的航班

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Obama and his family are vacationing on the Gulf coast to show support for businesses hurt by the BP oil leak since April. Many residents hope the visit sends a positive message that the beaches are open to tourists. 奥巴马及其全家正在

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年8月

During its magnetic cycle, the Sun undergoes periodic changes in activity. Every 11 years, it enters solar maximum. This 11 years cycle of solar activity has peaks where theres lots of solar storms. And right now where the sun is taking a little napp

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

Six years later, they come to believe these light flashes are the results of high energy, heavy cosmic rays penetrating the spacecraft and the crew members' eyes. These/ protons or electrons, just very, very high energy, ripped / part of atoms, sprin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

If we could flip a switch and just turn off the Earth's magnetic field, it will take about 15,000 years to disappear, based on the rate of decay of the field that we've seen over the last 150 years. It's currently decaying at a rate that would see an

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

Easily confused by this idea, there has a big thawed iron inner core, so that I think it's just the bar magnet, just permanent magnet frozen in nad, and that's where causes all the magnetic field. But it's too hot inside the Earth, that can't happen

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

As the vast sphere reaches / maximum speed, something incredible happens. Huge lines of magnetism arc in and out of the model core. Well, we can't see the magnetic field coming out of the experiment, we can measure them, we can put many different mag

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

Larry Newitt from the Geological Survey of Canada charts the movement of the magnetic North Pole as it wanders the icy reaches of northern Canada. To determine where the magnetic pole / is, we can't rely on one single observation. What I try to do is

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

New York is an international city. 纽约是一座国际化大都市。 More than 50 million people visit each year. 每年有超过5千万人前往。 People travel to New York for many reasons. 人们去纽约旅游有许多原因。 But it doesn't

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Education cooperation is a key part of the China-Bangladesh relationship. An increasing number of students from Bangladesh are choosing to study in China. 教育合作是中国-孟加拉两国关系构建的重要组成部分。越来越多的孟加拉

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Elon Musk's rocket company, SpaceX, announced last Wednesday morning it planned to send one of its spaceships to Mars by 2018, the most ambitious goal set to date by the burgeoning private space travel industry funded by billionaires instead of gover

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

JUDY WOODRUFF: The nation marks the passing tonight of a major figure of the 20th century. John Glenn was the first American to orbit the planet, and the oldest person ever to go into space. He passed away today at a hospital in Columbus, Ohio, at th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

一、问路时常用的方位词 East东、South南、West西、North北、Left左、Right右、Straighton往前直去、There那儿、Front前方、Back后方、Side侧旁、Before之前、After之后、First left/right第 一个转左/右的路 二、

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语