我可以听着这样的声音入睡,也可以听着这样的声音醒来:Tamas Wells - The Crime At Edmond Lake Tamas Wells,是一支来自澳洲墨尔本的indie-pop乐团,成立于2000年初,曲风清新、平缓而又优美。 The leave

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机闹钟铃声

Let’s Leave Our Children a Living Planet E Huiyuan: Most Chinese people are not quite familiar with WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature), could you give our readers a brief introduction about your organ

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

图片1 crazy adj. 疯狂的,狂热的,(指建筑等)不安全的 例句:You must be crazy to ride a bicycle that has no brakes! 你骑一辆没闸的车,一定发疯了吧! radical adj. 根本的,基本的,激进的 n. 激进分子

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

巧嘴英语做导游Chapter 1-Unit 2:前往宾馆

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 巧嘴英语做导游

The Earth Climate 地球的气候 Climate describes the typical weather of some place. 气候描述的是某些地区的典型天气。 Location is one very important factor for climate, examples are oceans, mountains, rivers and so on. 地理位置是

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第6册

Neon Light - Blake Shelton Ever since you left me 自从你离开了我 I've been round and round, 我一直流浪 crancking up a little country gold heartbreak 这个小城又多了个心碎的人 Cry and dry these tears 哭泣又擦干的眼泪 I d

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

厄尔尼诺使热带鱼群前往加州 Thanks to El Ni?o, California's coastal waters have become more hospitable to fish from the tropics. Hammerhead sharks are among them. 由于厄尔尼诺现象,加州海岸的水域环境对来自热带的鱼来

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

托福作文范文:人类与地球的关系 Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examp

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

An Englishman named Cecil Rhodes went out to South Africa for his health. 一位名叫塞西尔.罗得斯的英国人,为了健康来到南非; He happened to be there when diamonds were discovered and fortunes were being made, and he found his h

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Human demands on natural resources have doubled in under 50 years and are now outstripping(超过) what the Earth can provide by more than half, a new report has warned. And humanity carries on(继续) as it is in use of resources, globally i

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Which species would take over the world if humans went extinct? 如果人类灭绝了,哪类物种会统治世界? 来自Quora的网友总结: Well it won't be fecking dolphins, that's for sure. Because: 当然,那TM肯定不可能是海豚。因

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Global warming 300 million years ago triggered the evolutionary burst which caused lizards to evolve into dinosaurs, scientists revealed today. The new research is focused on the Carboniferous Period, when the supercontinent of Pangea was covered in

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So then the seventh planet was the Earth. 第七个行星,于是就是地球了。 The Earth is not just an ordinary planet! 地球可不是一颗普通的行星! One can count, there 111 kings(not forgetting, to be sure, the Negro kings among th

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Don't you see the heavy smokes from the big chimneys? Don't you smell the gas from the motors all around the streets? We've got much dirtier air! the icebergs are melting from the warmer winter because of the air pollution! 难道你没有看到从大烟

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

What would you do in your last 60 minutes?An asteroid is on a collision course with the earth and you have one hour left to live. What would you do in your last 60 minutes? Not surprisingly, the majority of Britons questioned in a survey -- 54 percen

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 15 Jump 1.They jumped her in a dark alley. 2.The school is really jumping after exams. 3.He jumped all over me for this. 4.You did give me a jump! 5.Don't let others get the jump on us. 6.You should jump at the chance. 7.Don't jump the gun. 8.

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Earth's days are getting longer but you're not likely to notice any time soon it would take about 6.7 million years to gain just one minute, according to a study published last Wednesday. 据上周三公布的一份报告显示,地球的白天时间正

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

人类发展已经造成地球资源的紧张,但是约翰罗克斯特伦提醒我们,人类科学技术进步也使我们认识到这一切,并随之改变这种行为。他的研究发现了9大地球界限通过这个发现可以指引我们保

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And some common sense, do not walk into a dark alley in the middle of the night alone. You wouldn't do it at home, would you? Do not get crazy drunk. For obvious reasons, just dont do it! 还有一

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

买东西 How much is it? 多少钱? It is so reasonable! 价格真公道! Well, it is so nice. 真是太贵了 Do you have other colour of this? 这个东西还有别的颜色吗? I think it suit me. 我觉得这(衣服,裤子...)很适合我 问路

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语