Passage B A Well-Balanced Life A well-balanced life is necessary to live in today's world. Without a well-balanced life a person can neither function properly nor develop into a well-rounded individua

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Care for Our Mother Earth (Dr. McKinley of Awareness Magazine interviews a group of experts on environmental issues.) Dr. McKinley: What do you think is the biggest threat to the environment today? Am

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage A Oxford University Oxford University is the oldest university in Britain and one of the world's most famous institutions of higher learning. Oxford University was established during the 1100'

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Unit 11 Have a nice trip! Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. A: How are you going from New York to Los Angeles? B: By plane, of course. 2. A: Are you walking to school today? B: No, I’m going by bicy

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 4 T-shirts and jeans Vocabulary Task Answers/script Miguel is wearing a blue T-shirt , jeans , socks , sneakers , and a red hat . Lydia is wearing a yellow dress, a green sweater , and brown shoe

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 7 Who’s that? Vocabulary Task Answers 1. Carlos: grandfather, husband, father Teresa: grandmother, wife, mother Kurt: father, son, husband Maria: mother, daughter, wife 2. Thomas: (older) broth

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 6 Curly or straight? Vocabulary Task Answers/script 1. Carl is tall . He has short, wavy, blond hair. 2. Yumi is thin. She is also short. 3. Ana is pretty. She has long, straight, black hair. 4.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 1 Old friends, different choices Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A Its been 10 years since I saw you last. I was able to travel and see the world. And I never got stuck being a housewife! B Things are going great for me these days. I finally sett

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Cultural Differences In 1993, I had my first opportunity to visit Russia as a representative of the University of California. I was there to provide some technical assistance in the area of agricultur

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Many Baby Boomers Are Worried About Prospects for Retirement When Elizabeth Buras' father retires four years from now after 30 years with a lift repair company, he'll receive monthly checks from his c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Shaking Hands On the Web Jack Welch said something the other day that brought me up short:

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage B Living on My Own The first time I decided to leave home was when I was a sophomore in high school. I was having trouble getting along with my parents. I had about a hundred dollars in my poc

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Frog Story A couple of odd things have happened lately. I have a log cabin in those same woods of Northern Wisconsin. I built it by hand and also added a greenhouse to the front of it. It is a joy to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage B The Web--My Main Sources of Information As a resource, the World Wide Web (Web) contains huge amounts of information. The Web is extensive, relatively easy to access, and provides virtually

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Never Give Up They told him to quit, that he wasn't good enough, but figure skater Paul Wylie refused to listen. When he stepped off the plane in Washington, D.C., following the 1992 Winter Games, and

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Christopher Reeve--A Real Superman He was

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

The Victim You could call me a shop-a-holic, as most of my friends do, but I call myself a lover of fashion. Sitting in my room, I look in my closet at all my belongings and wonder what else I want to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

You Are the Weakest Link, Goodbye Do you remember the good old days? Innocent times spent sharing documents and executable files without a care in the world. Okay, every month or so you might encounte

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Drug Warriors Billy White was wearing a jacket with the word

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Listening Book 3 Unit 3 Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A dorm life has some major negatives. The other students keep me up all night. And my roommate doesnt give me any space. B My new roommate doesnt drive me crazy. She never leaves her food for clo

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程