Passage B Wish for the Freshman Year After four years, the time has come. In less than two weeks, I will have graduated. I look back now and I can't believe how fast it all went. I can still remember

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Your Dream Job: A Click Away Less than a month from graduation day, Theresa Smith of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, had yet to find the right job. The career placement center referred

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage B Kelley McKee Kelley McKee of Steelton, Pennsylvania, never had any intentions of taking Distance Education courses. She had already obtained a certificate at a business school. She was marri

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Unit 3 What’s in your kitchen? Vocabulary Task Answers A large bathtub (BR), a stove (K), a dresser (BD), an old couch (LR), a bed (BD), a refrigerator (K), a shower (BR), a toilet (BR), a lamp (LR)

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 15 What do you want to do? Vocabulary Task Answers/ Script 1. f Let’s go for a walk in the park. 2. h Let’s go see the new Fantasia. I heard it’s a great movie. 3. g I want to go shopping b

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

A Stateless Language that Europe must Embrace English is already Europe's lingua franca and it's time for politicians and educators to acknowledge this. The language policy in the European Union is bo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Are You a Copyright Criminal? It's getting more tempting to infringe on copyright when creating presentations, thanks to many new scanning and duplicating technologies as well as proliferating Web con

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

10 Big Myths About Copyright )

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

The Moral Advantage How to Succeed in Business by Doing the Right Thing As for the moral advantage in business, of all places, everyone knows a modicum of ethics is called for in any business - you ca

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Hallmark's Asian Valentine The tradition of card giving on Valentine's Day seemingly an American phenomenon is taking root in Asia, too. Yet, when Asian customers buy Valentine's Day cards, they often

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

So Sorry to Bug You ________________________________________

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage A Not Just a Job, an Adventure: Undergraduate Research Sophia Stella, a sophomore at Columbia's School of Engineering, is one of many undergraduates who become involved, one way or another, in

Finding a Balance With a common-sense approach to food, I satisfy my hunger and don't feel deprived.

Einstein's Compass Young Albert was a quiet boy.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Not Now, Dr. Miracle Severino Antinori is a rich Italian doctor with a string of private fertility clinics to his name. He likes watching football and claims the Catholic faith. Yet the Vatican is no

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Tongue-tied Several weeks ago I was riding in a cab when the driver's eyes caught mine in the rear view mirror and he said,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

I Have His Genes But Not His Genius It's Christmas Eve 2040, and I'm the only bartender still working that afternoon, and the house is practically empty. I see this guy down at the end of the bar, sit

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Yitzhak Rabin was elected Israel's prime minister in June 1992. He fought for peace and came into contact with states and politicians against whom he had fought numerous wars. The historic handshake b

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Unit 18 Click to shop Vocabulary Task Answers 1. A carton of milk Big C Supermarket 2. A pair of boots Shoe Express 3. A sweater Westside Boutique 4. A DVD player Electronics World 5. A set of golf cl

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 20 In the news Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. A: Italy won the soccer match yesterdayAgainst Brazil, 2-1. B: Great. I wanted Italy to win. 2. A: A big earthquake hit Chile on Tuesday, Morning.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程