发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage A So Much to Learn It was the last day of final examinations in a large Eastern university. On the steps of one building, a group of engineering seniors huddled, discussing the exam due to beg

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage A Internet and Education Education plays a very important role in everybody's life. We go to school because we want to know more about the world around us and at the same time extend our horiz

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Unit 8 where are we going? Vocabulary Task Answers/Script The post office is next to the First National Bank. The bank is between Broadway Bookstore and First Aid drugstore. Antonio’s Restaurant is

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Why Digital Culture Is Good for You? ________________________________________ The news media, along with social and behavioral scientists, have recently sent out a multitude of warnings about the many

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Could 'Japanglish' be a Legitimate Language?

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage B The Best Way to Learn: Creative Emulation I have a young son. I notice every day that he learns something new. It did not take long for me to see he was watching me and then trying to do wha

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage A Be a Volunteer--Experience of a Volunteer at the Sydney Olympics The Sydney Olympics offered me an opportunity to learn more about staging a major multi-sport event and this knowledge, I fel

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

amaze audience canary childhood chip click concern console dial grateful hammer heal heap miraculously mouthpiece pause pounding operator readily receiver somehow soothe suck sympathy teens underestimate understanding unhook weep

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage B Job Volunteers The Volunteers Program of the City of Turin will be presented about three years before the Olympics. To join - as occurred in 2002 in Salt Lake City - it is necessary to fill

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

My Advice to Students: Education Counts Hundreds of students send me e-mail each year asking for advice about education. They want to know what to study, or whether it's okay to drop out of college si

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage B Love Beyond the Grave Red roses were her favorites, her name was also Rose. And every year, her husband sent them, tied with pretty bows. The year he passed away, the roses were delivered to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage A Freshman Friendship Almost two years ago, I stood on a balcony, joined hands with my three most intimate friends and listened to one of them tell a story about four girls with different back

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Bathtub Battleships from Ivorydale American mothers have long believed that when it comes to washing out the mouths of naughty children, nothing beats Ivory Soap (a registered trademark of the Proctor

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Bathtub Battleships from Ivorydale American mothers have long believed that when it comes to washing out the mouths of naughty children, nothing beats Ivory Soap (a registered trademark of the Proctor

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Returning to College If I thought I'd live to be a hundred, I'd go back to college next fall. I was drafted into the Army at the end of my junior year and, after four years in the service, had no incl

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

A Russian Experience It was almost midnight, yet the streets were bathed in a soft, shimmering light. The sun had just gone down and twilight would soon give way to night. We were strolling along the

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Agony from Ecstasy I hear a lot of people talking about Ecstasy, calling it a fun, harmless drug. All I can think is,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程