强读与弱读,体验练习 What's the machine for? It's for detecting oil. Where are you from? iI'm from the uk. Who can finish the task? I can John and iI will return soon. Johnny is a driver, and Mary is a driver too. Will mary go to london? Yes, she

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第二册

Passage A Marcela's Work Experience I decided early in my college years that I wanted to experience living abroad before entering in the

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage A Clubs and Societies Parties, drinking, eating - oh, and working - all help pass the time, but deep down there's something you're really eager to find, but you can't quite put your finger on.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Unit 12 Not enough money Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. I’m saving money so that I can go to Europe. 2. I can’t afford to buy the clothes I really like. 3. The prices in this shop are way too h

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Vocabulary Task Answers: 1. Petra Fields 2. 1904 Broadway, San Francisco, CA 94001 3. 554-0912 4. Petra@news.com 5. March 19, 1980 6. Apple Computer Script 1. A: What is your name? B: Petra fields. 2.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 1 Hi! How are you? Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. Hello! Hi, how are you doing? Pretty good. 2. Hi, how are you? Fine, thanks. 3. Good morning. Morning. What’s new? Not much. Listening Task

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

A Working Man is a Healthy Man OK, you're only 30-years-old - or maybe even 40 or 50 - and are already fantasizing about retiring. You've got the (fill in the blank: stock options, trust fund, rich wi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Death of a Dream They boarded the plane in New York City with high hopes. The 18 members of the United States figure skating team would fly to Brussels, Belgium. Then they were to go on to Prague, Cze

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Love Works a Miracle

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

The Woman Taxi Driver In Cairo Her name is Nagat. I first saw her outside Cairo's airport terminal. A woman taxi driver - the only woman, for that matter, among a large crowd of her male counterparts.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Unit 4 High fashion, low budget Vocabulary Task Answers/script A Im trying to watch my spending. But this sweater may never be this cheap again! Oh, well, thats what credit cards are for. B If only I could afford this killer dress. I guess Ill have t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 17 How are you feeling? Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. A: What’s the matter? B: My stomach hurts. I have a bad stomachache. 2. A: How are you doing? B: I feel really great today. I’m final

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 16 Where’s home? Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. I live in a small town. It’s very quiet . There’s not much activity. It’s not very exciting . 2. I live in a big city . It’s very busy

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit7 One Big Happy Family Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A My husband got transferred across the country. My son is feeling kind of bummed out. B I never get to say what goes on in my own house. I got stuck with taking care of the twin brats while M

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 5 So many kinds of English Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A Sometimes I have trouble understanding native speakers. Thats because native speakers use a lot of slang. I wish I could speak English more fluently. B I want a teacher who is a native

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

TEST1 PART1 Answers/Script 1~20 bdacc dacdb caabc baddb Conversation 1. A: Jim, I cant believe it-wow! I havent seen you since we graduated from high school! What have you been doing? B: Well, after I went overseas for graduate school, and I had a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Vocabulary Task Answer/Script A An incredible breakthrough in medicine has just been revealed. Scientists have learned how to eradicate genetic heart disease in humans. For the first time in history, successful experiments were performed on human pat

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 17 Losing someone Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A Its hard to deal with the loss of someone you love. It leaves a big hole that no one else can fill up. Somehow, we learn how to make it through. B Even though my father passed away a long time a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 14 Disaster! Vocabulary Task Answer/Script A Health authorities have reported an epidemic. The disease is spreading rapidly throughout the region. Residents are being provided with clean drinking water. B Hurricane Lydia has devastated South Car

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 10 Bad Habits Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A Whenever hes stressed out, he has a few cigarettes. He likes to smoke two or three packs a day to relax. Hes really got to kick the habit. B He needs professional help. Hes been gambling way too muc

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程