大学体验英语第一册Unit2 word B

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Unit 1 Good evening and welcome to ... Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: May I have your attention, please? Thank you for coming. Were very glad you could make it. Tonight we are celebrating an agreement between AA Limited and MN Technologies,

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: Oh, my gosh. Michael had another accident. B: What happened? A: Last night his car hydroplaned and rolled off the road. Fortunately he was wearing the seatbelt. B: That was a close call. 2. A: My goodness! The

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 16 Its just like living on Earth Vocabulary Task Answers 1. lots of shops and movie theaters, public transportation 2. its nice and quiet with some of the conveniences of the city 3. wide-open spaces, green trees, hiking trails Script 1. In the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 14 It was a real scorcher! Vocabulary Task Answers Spring Summer Fall Winter breezy thunder chilly freezing showers lightning rainy overcast damp scorching flurries humid blizzard muggy Script In spring, the city of Washington is breezy and ther

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

大学体验英语第一册Unit5-words B

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Unit 17 Blasted McDonalds! Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: You asked the homeless boy to eat yesterday, didnt you? B: Yes, he began to lick his chops at the sight of the food. A: Oh, poor boy! He must have been very hungry. B: You are right.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: Look at this coat, Liz. It is so beautiful. B: Yeah, I like it very much, and it is made of tweed. Tweeds are the big thing this autumn, you know. How much is it? A: £100. B: Its too expensive. It is beyond

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: Hi, Liz, I heard youve just moved into a new apartment. How do you like it? B: Oh, wonderful. Its very spacious. A: Congratulations! But look at mine, there is no room to swing a cat in it. B: Anyway, it is be

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: Terrible day, isnt it? I dont feel like doing anything. B: You must be under the weather. It is depression that you are suffering from. A: Thats rubbish. Youre exaggerating. B: Dont fidget. Even some celebriti

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: Im really stressed-out. Ive been sitting in front of the computer all day. B: Why dont you call it a day? You need to rest. A: I like my job and am good at it. But it surely grinds me down sometimes. B: Its no

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 10 Too many to choose from Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: Its hard to tell someone shes wrong to her face. B: Why are you so depressed? A: Its my friend, Joan. She was very rude to her boyfriend yesterday. I told her she was wrong and

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

大学体验英语听说教程 第四册09

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 4 It means a lot to me Vocabulary Task Answers/script 1. b Henna tattoos For fun 2. d Leather ring Grandmother gave it to me 3. a Rakari bracelet To protect me 4. f Silk scarf Makes me look good 5. g Digital watch Reminds me of appointments. 6.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 5 It changed my life Vocabulary Task Answers/script 1. Japan/Japanese 2. Canada/French/English 3. Panama/Spanish 4. Brazil/Portuguese 5. Thailand/Thai 6. India/Hindi 7. South Africa/ Afrikaans 8. Morocco/ Arabic 9. Germany/ German 10. Norway/Nor

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 3 You are what you wear Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: You look great recently. B: Thank you. I have finally worked out what style matches my body and personality. A: You really look nice in these lively colored dresses. You should sti

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 5 You are my rescuer Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: Jenny looks in good humor today! B: She is engaged to John, dont you know? A: John? Is he a golden boy? B: Yeah, and he not only has a bright future, but also is ready to go through h

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 6 A three-way marriage? Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: Hi, Julie, fancy meeting you here! Where is George? B: Oh, he is busy, Georgia. Hey, isnt this a nice digital camera? A: Yeah, I just bought it to take picture of little Barbara. B

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 7 Online dating Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: You seem to be floating on air. What happened? B: Dont you know? My girlfriend is coming to see me. A: Good for you! How did you meet her? B: Weve been chatting online for some time. We bo

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Unit 8 A choice of attitude Vocabulary Task Script and Answers 1. A: How did Sam strike you? B: Hes a wishy-washy guy. A: Really? Why? B: He never knows what he wants. 2. A: Whats wrong, Fred? You dont look too good. B: I dont know if Im coming or go

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程