Jessica: You wouldn't believe what I got in the mail today! Riley: what's that? J: it's a letter from Ray and Sue in Shanghai! R: have you read it yet? J: no, I thought I'd wait until you got home. R: go on, read it out loud. J: ok. It says, Dear Jes

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

MUCH have I travelld in the realms of gold, And many goodly states and kingdoms seen; Round many western islands have I been Which bards in fealty to Apollo hold. Oft of one wide expanse had I been told That deep-browd Homer ruled as his demesne; Yet

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 远古的回响

When I Have Fears That I May Cease to Be WHEN I have fears that I may cease to be Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain, Before high pilgrave;d books, in charact'ry, Hold like rich garners the full-ripen'd grain; When I behold, upon the night's

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Why Did I Laugh Tonight? No Voice Will Tell: Why did I laugh tonight? No voice will tell: No God, no Demon of severe response, Deigns to reply from Heaven or from Hell. Then to my human heart I turn at once. Heart! Thou and I are here, sad and alone;

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Deep in the Shady Sadness of a Vale DEEP in the shady sadness of a vale Far sunken from the healthy breath of morn, Far from the fiery noon, and eves one star, Sat gray-haird Saturn, quiet as a stone, Still as the silence round about his lair; Forest

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Richard Woodhouse, 27 October 1818 My dear Woodhouse, The best answer I can give you is in a clerk-like manner to make some observations on two principle points, which seem to point like indices into the midst of the whole pro and con, about geniu

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Ode to Psyche O GODDESS! hear these tuneless numbers, wrung By sweet enforcement and remembrance dear, And pardon that thy secrets should be sung Even into thine own soft-conched ear: Surely I dreamt to-day, or did I see The winged Psyche with awaken

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

A Haunting Music, Sole Perhaps and Lone A haunting music, sole perhaps and lone Supportress of the faery-roof, made moan Throughout, as fearful the whole charm might fade. Fresh carved cedar, mimicking a glade Of palm and plantain, met from either si

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Fanny Brawne, 4th February 1820 Dearest Fanny, I shall send this the moment you return. They say I must remain confined to this room for some time. The consciousness that you love me will make a pleasant prison of the house next to yours. You must

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To John Taylor, 5th September, 1819 My dear Taylor; This morning I received yours of the 2nd and with it a letter from Hesssey enclosing a Bank post Bill of 30 Poundsan ample sum I assure you: more I had no thought of. You should not have delayed so

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

This Living Hand, Now Warm and Capable This living hand, now warm and capable Of earnest grasping, would, if it were cold And in the icy silence of the tomb, So haunt thy days and chill thy dreaming nights That thou wouldst wish thine own heart dry o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

剧码: Office Talk 产品正在开发中 1. 我们很高兴(今天∕十月二十八日)收到您的汇款。 2. 这个产品正在开发中。 3. 请提供车种、品名和正厂号码,或者提供样品。 4. 请确认您的订单,若无任

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

用于书信写作的常用句型 ①Thank you for your letter of ②It is a pleasure for me invite you on behalf of to accept ③Thanks so much for your letter , which arrived ④I am writing to you with reference to ⑤I am writing to you in connec

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

(8)通知 (Noun) Advice; Notice; Information; Notification; Communication; A report; News; Intelligence; Message. (Verb)(通知,告知) To communicate (a fact) to; To report (a fact) to...on; To

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1)贵函 Your letter; Your favour; your esteemed letter; Your esteemed favour; Your valued letter; Your valued favour; Your note; Your communication; Your greatly esteemed letter; Your very frien

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

投诉信 Dear Mr. President: I am sophomore from the Department of Low. Im writing the letter in purpose of complaining about the food and service in the canteen or campus。 To be frank, I am rather disappointed at the food quality, Price and servi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

To J. H. Reynolds Teignmouth, May 3rd 1818 My dear Reynolds; What I complain of is that I have been in so an uneasy a state of mind as not to be fit to write to an invalid. I cannot write to any length under a disguised feeling. I should have loaded

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(347) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Tom Keats, 29th June, 1818. Keswick My dear Tom; I cannot make my Journal as distinct and actual as I could wish, from having been engaged in writing to Geroge and therefore I must tell you without circumstances that we proceeded from Ambleside to

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(372) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Wherein Lies Happiness Wherein lies happiness? In that which becks Our ready minds to fellowship divine, A fellowship with essence; till we shine, Full alchemizd, and free of space. Behold The clear religion of heaven! Fold A rose leaf round thy fing

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(447) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To George and Tom Keats. Hampstead, Sunday 21st December, 1817 My dear Brothers; I must crave your pardon for not having written ere this. I have had two very pleasant evenings with Dilke yesterday today; and I am at this moment just come from him an

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(388) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)