GREAT spirits now on earth are sojourning; He of the cloud, the cataract, the lake, Who on Helvellyns summit, wide awake, Catches his freshness from Archangels wing: He of the rose, the violet, the spring, The social smile, the chain for Freedoms sak

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Ode on Melancholy NO, no! go not to Lethe, neither twist Wolf's-bane, tight-rooted, for its poisonous wine; Nor suffer thy pale forehead to be kist By nightshade, ruby grape of Proserpine; Make not your rosary of yew-berries, Nor let the beetle, nor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Ode to a Nightingale MY heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains My sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk, Or emptied some dull opiate to the drains One minute past, and Lethe-wards had sunk: Tis not through envy of thy happy lot, But being too hap

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Old Meg She was a Gipsy I. OLD MEG she was a Gipsy, And liv'd upon the Moors: Her bed it was the brown heath turf, And her house was out of doors. II. Her apples were swart blackberries, Herr currants pods o'broom; Her wine was dew of the wild white

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Sleep O SOFT embalmer of the still midnight! Shutting with careful fingers and benign Our gloom-pleased eyes, embower'd from the light, Enshaded in forgetfulness divine; O soothest Sleep! if so it please thee, close, In midst of this thine hymn, m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

To Fanny Brawne, March 1820 Sweetest Fanny, You fear, sometimes, I do not love you so much as you wish? My dear Girl I love you ever and ever and without reserve. The more I have known you the more have I lov'd. In every way - even my jealousies have

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

(13)随函附件 Enclose; Inclose. (14)迅速,立刻 Urgently; Promptly; Immediately; With all speed; At once; With dispatch; With all despatch; With the quickest possible despatch; With the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart). 很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。 Many thanks for your kind a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

商务英语书信(Business or Commercial English Correspondence)是指交易时所使用的通信。在美国,常用Business writing,它包括书信、电报、电话、电传、报告书、明信片等。 英语和美语在书信体例方面存

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. 向顾客推销商品 Dear Sirs: May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1)贵函 Your letter; Your favour; your esteemed letter; Your esteemed favour; Your valued letter; Your valued favour; Your note; Your communication; Your greatly esteemed letter; Your very friendly note; Your friendly advice;

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Dear Mr. / Ms, Thank you for your letter No. A-3 of 6th May, offering us 6 UI-4 Viewdatas. We have passed it on to our Technical Department for their consideration. We shall reply as soon as possible. Yours faithfully 中文参考: 尊敬的先生/小

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(20)表示抱歉(冒昧做了某事) To take the liberty of doing something; To take the liberty to do something; To take the liberty in doing something. (21)甚感遗憾,请包涵 To re

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(14)迅速,立刻 Urgently; Promptly; Immediately; With all speed; At once; With dispatch; With all despatch; With the quickest possible despatch; With the least possible delay; As soon as possi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1)我们盼望于近日内接获回信…… 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date. 2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay. 3. We await a good news with patience

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语表达书信中的感谢用语 Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

雅思写作:简单四步把握G类书信语气 书信是G类小作文的唯一形式,但根据其内容可以分为多种类别:如投诉信、询问信、求职信、友情信、道歉信、建议信、邀请信、感谢信等。要写好英文

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

To Tom Keats, 25th June, 1818. Endmoor, Cumbria Here beginneth my journal, this Thursday, the 25th day of June, Anno Domini1818. This morning we arose at 4, and set off in a Scotch mist; put up once under a tree, and in fine, have walked wet and dry

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(372) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)