Last Evening wrought me up, and I cannot forbear sending you the following -Yours unfeignedly John Keats-

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 远古的回响

商务英语书信(Business or Commercial English Correspondence)是指交易时所使用的通信。在美国,常用Business writing,它包括书信、电报、电话、电传、报告书、明信片等。英语和美语在书信体例方面存在

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

下面让我们谈谈英语书信的格式: 不管是私人信函、商业信函还是各类便条都是重要的交际形式。所以,要写好各种信函和便条,首先要掌握其写作的语言,同时必须熟悉并运用恰当地表达内

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

(1)特此奉告…… To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To appri

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

商务英语书信(Business or Commercial English Correspondence)是指交易时所使用的通信。在美国,常用Business writing,它包括书信、电报、电话、电传、报告书、明信片等。英语和美语在书信体例方面存在

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1)我们盼望于近日内接获回信,等。 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date.2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay.3. We await a good news with patience.4. We hope to receive a favourable

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

商业英语书信常用结束语(二): (6)我们时刻不忘尽我们所能,为您服务,等。 1. We assure you of our best services at all times. 2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you. 3. We shall be p

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1、信头(Heading) 指发信人的姓名(单位名称)、地址和日期,一般写在信纸的右上角。一般公函或商业信函的信纸上都印有单位或公司的名称、地址、电话号码等,因此就只需在信头下面的

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 通知 本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。 I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address. 我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。 Having established o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

商业信函有其自身的特点。下面是商务书信写作中的几点注意事项,小心不要在你自己的工作中出现这样的错误哦! 1.切忌主客不分或模糊。例子: Deciding to rescind the earlier estimate, our report was

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

商务英语书信(Business or Commercial English Correspondence)是指交易时所使用的通信。在美国,常用Business writing,它包括书信、电报、电话、电传、报告书、明信片等。 英语和美语在书信体例方面存在

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 回信 本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。 We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreci

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信确认 确认 To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation 为确认 In Confirmation of 确认书 A letter of confirmation 关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。 We confirm our call of last week respectin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(6)我们时刻不忘尽我们所能,为您服务 1. We assure you of our best services at all times. 2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you. 3. We shall be pleased to be of service to you at all times. (7)请原

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dear John, I have been seriously looking back upon our relationship and getting very clear on what I need and desire out of a relationship. The conclusion I have come to is that we are too different in both our personality and our desired lifestyles

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一、开首语 Pardon me, though a stranger to you personally, for taking liberty to address you these few lines. As I have not heard of you for long, I feel anxious. I must apologize for not having written to you previously. Please pardon my long i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 抱歉遗憾 此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。 Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies. 请您宽恕我们的这一错误。 We apologize you for the mistake. 麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。 We apologize you f

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 迅即 迅速 urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed 请尽快将空袋退回为盼。 Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible. 这批货物立即由火车发往你处。 The goods were at once desp

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 附函附件 按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。 We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot. 请查收所开出的下列汇票。 Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows: 今随信奉上由静冈

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语