INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Richard Stewart and his friend Andreas Pappas are in Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville is the center of the country-music industry. Outside a famous country-music theater, they meet a musician. Jim C

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

米兰达兰伯特(Miranda Lambert),1983年11月10号出生在得克萨斯州Lindale,美国乡村女歌手。 Miranda一直追求乡村音乐,她所写的都是她身边的事物,旧床、旧卡车、尘土飞扬的田野和一切德州的特

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Remote US Museum Survives in Hells Canyon The rushing Snake River cut Americas deepest gorge through Idaho in the Rocky Mountains of the American Northwest. Today, its known as Hells Canyon. Every few kilometers along the way, the river widened and s

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十月)

阿美参加了摄影俱乐部,为了参加展览,她让爸爸周末带她去京郊摄影,爸爸会同意吗?还有谁会一起去呢? Listen Read Learn May: Daddy, shall we go out this weekend? Benjamin: We can do it, if you want. But why this weekend? We planned to enjoy some drama an

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

May: Daddy, shall we go out this weekend? Benjamin: We can do it, if you want. But why this weekend? We planned to enjoy some drama and music. May: I attended a photography club. Each member is asked to hand in some photos for the coming exhibition.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

have probably learned from my podcasts, that the region where I live is agricultural. It is rural, the communities are small, and its post native american indian roots lie in the apple tree. I realised the other day how I take the apple tree for gran

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

NY's Kristin Diable Shows off her Blues, Folk and Soul Roots Kristin Diable的音乐显示了她蓝调、乡村和灵魂音乐的基础 (Music) You only have to listen to a few seconds of Kristin Diab

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--体育娱乐看台

Let's knowing that your door is always open and your path is free to walk That makes me tend to leave my sleeping bag rolled up and stashed behind your couch And it's knowing I'm not shackled by forgotten words and bonds And the ink stains that have

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Jamal: Have you found a place for us to stay in Chicago? Erin: Im still exploring the options. Instead of a run-of-the-mill chain hotel, I thought we could do something different. Jamal: How different? Erin: I thought we might stay in a cabin near th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

这首歌来自专辑A Place in the Sun。19首乡村榜冠军歌曲、六张多白金畅销冠军专辑、拥有2500万唱片销售,乡村歌坛天王提姆麦克罗从92年出道至今的巨星地位毋庸置疑,凭藉动人歌声和一张张制作精良的音乐作品,提姆已经是当今乡村歌坛最炙手可热的天王,纪录一再刷新,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

American Youth Prep for Summer Camp Summertime is almost upon us in America, and even though millions of children will be home from school, they won't necessarily be under their parents' feet the whole time. A lot of them will be off to summer camp f

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(五月)

Song: Take Me Home Country Roads 歌曲名:乡村路带我回家 Artist: John Denver 演唱者:约翰丹佛 Almost heaven, West Virginia 就像是天堂,西维吉尼亚州 Blue ridge mountain shenandoah river 有蓝色山脊的群山和雪纳杜河

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

As the U.S. Peace Corps celebrates its 50th year of service, the more than 8,000 volunteers currently working in the developing world still adhere to its early vision of service in communities. Volunteers working in one of the agency's newest program

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年3月

这是Taylor Swift11月11号推出的新专辑里的一首歌曲,让你即便在冬日也感到丝丝暖意~~ 2006年冬天,15岁的乡村女歌手Taylor Swift推出他的首支单曲,以当红乡村巨星Tim McGraw的名字作标题,引起广大歌迷的注意,也打进了乡村排行榜前十。另人惊奇的是,Taylor Swift的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I'm gonna be here for you baby I'll be a man of my word Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard I wanna sleep with you forever And I wanna die in your arms In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm And I'm gonna love you like

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Country Road Takes Me Home 乡村路,带我回家 英文歌词: Almost Heaven, West Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenangoah River Life is old there, older than the trees Younger than the mountains Growing like a breeze Country Roads, take me ho

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

歌词: Fire, fire Fire, fire We drove down to California Till we lose ourselves on the way Run out of gas in South Dakota And we hadn't slept in two days I sat in the middle And you started burning It don't ... bringing And I stop my singing Then

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors I screamed his name 'til the neighbors called the cops I numbed the pain at the expense of my liver Don't know what I did next all I know, I couldn't stop Word got around to the barflies and t

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

乡村美女Taylor Swift《孟汉娜》插曲Crazier Taylor Swift和Miley Cyrus是当今歌坛最引人瞩目的两颗新星,她们俩的合作会碰擦出怎样的火花?虽然 不是女女对唱,但Taylor在《双面孟汉娜》电影版中的倾

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓 人物:瑞秋,莫妮卡,菲比,钱德勒 事件:莫妮卡为没有婚礼资金伤心,钱德勒、瑞秋和菲比一起安慰她,可是越安慰越乱。 Rachel: Well what happened at dinner? 瑞秋:吃

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台