I'm still here, but yet I'm gone I don't play guitar or sing my songs They never defined who I am The man that loves you 'til the end You're the last person I will love You're the last face I will recall And best of all, I'm not gonna miss you Not go

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

迷你对话: A:Have you ever noticed that serious pollution in modern citiesgoes from bad to worse? 你注意到了吗?现代都市的污染越来越严重了。 B:You said it. Weer breathing poisonous air every day. 你说得对啊。我们每天

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

听说美国人都有枪,这是真的吗? constitution n. 宪法 Harlem 和 The Bronx 均为纽约贫民区 inner cities 城中城 rural area 乡村 out numbered 比数量多 America is a country that allows people to own a gun, Is that true? 在美

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

乡村组合Lady Antebellum最新单曲:Just A Kiss 一首Need You Now红到不行、并且在本届格莱美中拿奖快拿到手软的乡村组合Lady Antebellum的新单曲Just A Kiss新鲜出炉可是为毛这旋律的赶脚还是很像Need You

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Have a little love on a little honeymoon You got a little dish and you got a little spoon A little bitty house and a little bitty yard A little bitty dog and a little bitty car Well, it's alright to be little bitty A little hometown in a big old cit

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Picture perfect memories, Scattered all around the floor. Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more. And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time. It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now. Sai

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

My name's Ruth and I'm from a small village in England. I live quite near Nottingham and I've lived there for most of my life actually. Nottingham is quite famous for Sherwood forest, where Robin hood was supposed to live and as a child I spent some

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Further observation and experience have given me a different idea of this feathered voluptuary, 经过进一步观察体验,对这个身披羽裳、耽于安逸享乐的主儿,我有了全新认识, which I will venture to impart for the benefi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

【生词预览】 rural 乡村的, lift 举起 【笑话原文】 What sTimetoAPig Onedayavisitorfromthecitycametoasmallruralareatodrivearoundthecountryroads,seehowthefarmslooked,andperhapstoseehowfarmersearnedtheirliving. Thecitymansawafarmerinhi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Keith Urban: Til summer comes around Another long summer's coming and gone I don't know why it always ends this way The boardwalk's quiet And the carnival rides Are as empty as my broken heart tonight But I close my eyes and one more time We're spinn

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

i move on like a sinners prayer and letting go like a levee breaks walk away as if i don't care learn to shoulder my mistakes or built to fade like your favorite song get reckless when there's no need laugh as your stories ramble on break my heart,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The creek goes ripplin' by I been barefootin' all day with my baby Brown leaves have started fallin' Leadin' the way I like it best just like this Doin' nothin' all the way So let's lay down in the tall grass Dreamin' away And all I wanna do is let

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

ar door slams, it's been a long day at work I'm out on the freeway and I'm wondering if it's all worth The price that I pay, sometimes it doesn't seem fair I pull into the drive and you're standing there And you look at me And give me that come-here

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Well life on the farm is kinda laid back Aint much an old country boy like me cant hack Its early to rise, early in the sack Thank God Im a country boy Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm A raisin me a family and workin on a farm My days a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

经典歌曲-乡村路带我回家take me home country road 约翰丹佛 TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROADS --JOHN DENVER Almost heaven west virginia Blue ridge mountains shenandoah river Life is old there older than the trees Younger than the mountains Grow

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

lyin here with you so close to me its hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe caught up in this moment caught up in your smile ive never opened up to anyone so hard to hold back when im holding you in my arms we dont need to rus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

美国偶像冠军Carrie Underwood即将发行的第三张个人大碟《Play On》当中的首支单曲《Cowboy Casanova》已于9月2日正式发行。喜欢Carrie Underwood的乐迷朋友们赶快尝尝鲜吧! Artist:Carrie Underwood Song:C

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

美国当红流行乡村三人组合战前女神(Lady Antebellum)收录在新专辑的主打单曲《Just a Kiss》。这次的全新单曲《Just a Kiss》完全是由乐队成员一手包办,讲述的是人在遭遇新的浪漫之时,身边一切

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Merle Haggard是20世纪六十年代美国最著名的乡村音乐人,他既是艺人、音乐家,也是歌手,还是大名鼎鼎的小提琴手。他的才艺宽泛、音乐成就令全世界人为之感叹,仅38支冠军歌曲就让他辉煌一

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Jeyong, Korea speaker I like living in cities more than the country because I like the crowndiness of people all busy walking around and especially like going to clubs, being with many people and talking to new people is something that I live very mu

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat