今年以《Cruise》红遍美帝的首席型男乡村组合 Florida Georgia Line 新单《It'z Just What We Do》。哥们儿披着朋克党的外衣唱着乡村乐,Taylor Swift 的江山开始不保啊。荷尔蒙浓烈的巡演现场迸发着最原

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Alright, we are back with Florida Georgia Line of Tyler and Brian So, the last time we saw you.You were at the CMA, we were on the red carpet actually. 好的 欢迎回来 这是Florida Georgia Line的泰勒和布莱恩 上次我们见到你们的时候

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

今年以《Cruise》红遍美帝的首席型男乡村组合 Florida Georgia Line 新单《It'z Just What We Do》。哥们儿披着朋克党的外衣唱着乡村乐,Taylor Swift 的江山开始不保啊。荷尔蒙浓烈的巡演现场迸发着最原

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

乡村音乐教父 Kenny Rogers: I swear 我发誓 Kenny Rogers(肯尼罗杰斯)是美国乡村音乐的顶级大腕。他银须银发,风度翩翩;他嗓音略为沙哑,高音游刃有余,低音丰富回转;他的歌有着乡村音乐的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

As rural India struggles to cope up with the countrys demonetization push, an Indian bank has come forward to help some transition to a cashless society. 印度农村目前正在努力应对国家的非货币化浪潮,一家印度银行也开始提供

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Would you go with me if we rolled down streets of fire Would you hold on to me tighter as the summer sun got higher If we roll from town to town and never shut it down Would you go with me if we were lost in fields of clover Would we walk even close

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

第50届格莱美大奖揭晓。美国乡村歌手Carrie Underwood(凯莉安德伍德)获最佳乡村女歌手(Best Female Country Vocal Performance)称号。以下为大家推荐的就是凯莉的一首《Before He Cheats》,这首歌曲获得2008年格莱美奖年度最佳歌曲、最佳乡村女歌手,以及最佳乡村

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Take Me Home, Country Roads Take Me Home, Country Roads Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there, Older than the trees: Younger than the mountains, Growing like a breeze. Country roads, take me home, To

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

乡村小天后的 our song 演唱:taylor swift i was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car he's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel the other on my heart i look around, turn the radio down he says baby is something

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Sheryl Crow音乐中的旋律以及创作中的表现手法都在美国音乐界独树一帜。她的音乐赢得了歌迷群体在十年来的稳定而不间断的支持,她不仅只是商业上的成功歌星,而且她还是格莱美奖的常客,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Todd: OK. Richard, do you like art? 托德:好,理查德,你喜欢艺术吗? Richard: I do. Very much. Yes. 理查德:我喜欢。非常喜欢。 Todd: OK. Um, what kind of art do you like? 托德:好。嗯,你喜欢哪种艺术? Rich

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

It is mine, all mine, said she to herself; 它是我的了,全是我的,她自言自语道, I will buy mother a new cloak with it, and she can give her old one to sister Mary, and then Mary can go to the Sunday school with me next winter. 我要给

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

2014年第42届全美音乐奖(American Music Awards)于美国当地时间11月23日周日晚在洛杉矶诺基亚剧院举行。当红英国流行组合单向乐队和水果姐凯蒂佩里勇夺三项大奖,成本届全美音乐奖获奖最多的音

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Well life on the farm is kinda laid back Aint much an old country boy like me cant hack Its early to rise, early in the sack Thank God Im a country boy Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm A raisin me a family and workin on a farm My days ar

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Instead of the usual formal acceptance letters, future college students across China have been impressed by what they have received this summer: delicately designed, hand-crafted admission letters. 与往年那样正式的录取通知书有所不同,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

15. Beijings Identity A: Are you a Beijinger? B: Not really. I was born in Shandong, but was raised in Hubei. I came to Beijing when I was ten and have lived here ever since. So, you tell me if I qualify as a Beijinger? A: No, you are not a real Beij

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语畅谈中国文化

温暖欢快乡村调:Jason Aldean - Fly Over States Jason Aldean,美国乡村男歌手,这首Fly Over States是他2010年11月发行的新专辑My Kinda Party中的歌曲,这张新专辑以193,000张的销量成为近三年美国乡村男歌手

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Jeff: I was born in the country and grew up in the country but now I live in the city, in Tokyo city, a very, very big city and I love the country but I also love the city. Each place has it's own good points, for example the country is quiet and rel

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

你们这范儿真是唱乡村的?!美国现首席型男乡村组合 Florida Georgia Line 新单《It'z Just What We Do》!乡村音乐真是可以各种结合啊,那边和流行结合,这边和摇滚结合。 歌词: (Don't act like ya'l

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

还记得为电影珍珠港唱了那首动人主题曲There You'll Be的美国乡村女歌后Faith Hill吗?她的嗓音总是那么甜美好听。生于密西西比的Faith唱的这首Mississippi Girl,多少有些自己的影子在里面。 Artis

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐