Anna: Hello, I'm Anna Jones and this is Entertainment. In this programme we're going to be taking a look at a different kind of entertainment thats available to everyone and is also free to use. Today were talking about the countryside and well be he

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Do not wait for the opportunity to come You have to search for it and work for it Just waiting for something without doing anything is only a sign of laziness. 不要等待机会降临 你需要寻找机会,争取机会 无所事事的等待只是懒

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Wow, this prison's a lot better than the last one. It's more like a country club. 这个监狱比上次那个好太多了。简直就像乡村俱乐部。 I mean, I think I saw a list for mixed doubles where we signed in. 签到时,我好像看到了

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

《Letter to Me》 是讲一个成熟男人写了一封信,寄给十七岁时的自己。第一次听到这首歌时心马上静了下来,想起了自己的中学时代。回忆中有很多青涩岁月,有很多自己觉得不能逾越的崁,有很多的困惑迷茫。给十七岁的自己写一封信:不要为了分手而心如刀绞,你最终能够熬

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Shortly after the schoolmaster had arranged the forms and taken his seat behind his desk, 老师安排好各年级的座位,在讲台后面的椅子上刚一落座, a small white-headed boy with a sunburnt face appeared at the door, 只见一位脸

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

If I never think about her, I'll never miss her at all Never wonder what she's doin', never give her a call Never see her again and I'll be free as a bird But the trouble with never is never, never works If I never bring her flowers, I'll never see

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Billy Gilman(比利吉尔曼),一个12岁大男孩,以首张专辑《One Voice》迅速拿下Billboard乡村专辑榜亚军及流行专辑榜Top22, 同名单曲直扑乡村单曲榜Top20并跃进流行单曲榜Top38,攻势强劲必有更灿烂

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Jason Aldean,美国乡村男歌手,这首Fly Over States是他2010年11月发行的新专辑My Kinda Party中的歌曲,这张新专辑以193,000张的销量成为近三年美国乡村男歌手中首周最高的专辑。 Couple guys in first cla

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won\'t see That I want and I\'m needing everything that we should be I\'ll be she\'s beautiful, that girl he talks about And she\'s got everything that I have to live without Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it\'

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

英语学习笔记: pass up something 放弃 pass out 失去意识,喝的烂醉 pass around 分发 I pass up on that opportunity. 我放弃这个机会。 I think the guy passed out. It looks like he's had a lot to drink. 我觉得这个人是喝醉

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Valder fields很亲切的乡村节奏 演唱者:Tamas wells Tamas Wells既是团名也是其中主唱的名字。这支来自澳洲墨尔本的indie-pop乐团从澳大利亚开始了自己的音乐事业,给整个澳洲乐坛带来了不小的情感

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

18 years have come and gone For momma they flew by But for me they just drug on We were loading up that Chevy Both tryin' not to cry Momma kept on talking Putting off good-bye Then she took my hand and said Baby don't forget Before you hit the highw

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

歌名:The Good Kind 歌手:The Wreckers 歌词: The Good Kind The Wreckers by Michelle Branch Jessica Harp Do you wanna run away together? I would say it was your best line ever Too bad i fell for it And i walked alone Waiting for you to come along Ta

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Almost heaven 就像是天堂 West Virginia 西维吉尼亚州 Blue ridge mountain shenandoah river 有蓝色山脊的群山和雪纳杜河 life is old there 在那儿生命是古老的 older than the trees 比森林更古老 younger than the mountai

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

乡村音乐教父 Kenny Rogers: I swear 我发誓 Kenny Rogers(肯尼罗杰斯)是美国乡村音乐的顶级大腕。他银须银发,风度翩翩;他嗓音略为沙哑,高音游刃有余,低音丰富回转;他的歌有着乡村音乐的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

加拿大乡村二人组 Autumn Hill 最新单曲《Fire》!Autumn Hill 这组二人乡村组合已经渐渐地唱入歌迷们的心里啦,魅惑的歌声让人不由自主的陷入其中,真是一首好歌啊。 歌词: Fire, fire Fire, fire

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I should be out in that driveway Stoppin' you Tears should be rollin' down My cheek And I don't know why But I'm not fallin' apart like I usually do And how the thought of losin' you's Not killin me I feel bad That I can stand here strong, Cold as s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

歌词:《Today Is Your Day》 -Shania Twain You got what it takes you can win? 你能得到所有的你要的东西吗? You got what it takes you can win, 你可以的,你能得到所有你想要的东西, Today is your day to begin. 那么,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Artist:Taylor Swift Song:Our Song I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel The other on my heart I look around, turn the radio down He says baby is something wrong? I say

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐