会话急救包 Did you hear about 你有没有听说的事? I didnt hear any thing. 我什么都没听说。 You know 你知道的嘛 Sorry, I dont quite follow you. 对不起,我不懂你的意思。 Sorry, I am not with you. 对不起,我不懂你的意思。 Sorry, I am not truly understan

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

[00:00.67]Unit 1 Learning to Learn [00:04.63]Lesson 2 [00:09.62]Exercise 1.2 [00:12.06]Many people ask me [00:13.84]What's the best way to learn? [00:16.07]To tell the truth, [00:17.50]there isn't one correct answer. [00:19.92]Different people have d

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版初中英语九年级(全一册)

1.Ok, Carter, tell me everything you know about these people. 2.Well, sir, this one’s name is Hugo Peters. He says he’s a businessman. 3.This man’s name is Peter Moran; I don’t know what he do

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Vincent Starry , starry night paint your palette blue and grey Look out on a summer's day With eyes that know the darkness in my soul Shadows on the hills , sketch the trees and the daffodils Catch th

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

1. I don't like your heart action, the doctor said, applying a stethoscope again. You have had some trouble with angina pectoris, haven't you?You're right in a way, Doctor, said the young man sheepishly, only that isn't her name.2. John:Doctor, latel

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

I'm gonna sing this song with all of my friends and we're I'm from Barcelona Love is a feeling that we don't understand but we're gonna give it to ya We'll aim for the stars We'll aim for your heart when the night comes And we'll bring you love You'l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

迅雷高速下载 音频下载[点击右键另存为] Yu Hongcheng is a young illustrator born in 1989. She began considering a design for her illustrated book at the end of 2013 following a trip to Dali, southwest China's Yunnan province. As she en

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I don't think I understand, I said. 我不懂你说的话,我说。 Strickland can't work with anyone else in the studio. 思特里克兰德身边有人的时候不能工作。 Damn it all, it's your studio. That's his lookout. 去他妈的,那是你

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

He's ill, he said. Didn't you know? Seriously? Very, I understand. 他生病了,他说,你没有听说吗?厉害吗?我听说很厉害。 Stroeve's face grew white. 施特略夫的脸色一下变白了。 Why didn't he write and tell me? 他为

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Chapter II Raskolnikov was not used to crowds, and, as we said before, he avoided society of every sort, more especially of late. But now all at once he felt a desire to be with other people. Something new seemed to be taking place within him, and wi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Some Truth 一些事实 A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. 男人会花两块钱买一件价值一块钱的东西,因为这是他想要的东西。 A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want. 女人会花一块钱买到一件价值

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Right from the start he lured me in Took me to places I've never been I think I'm in love I think I'm in love He might have bent me but I didn't break He rearranged the map I made But I think I'm in love I think I'm in love Now am I crazy why can no

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: i'm watching you turning away wish i could turn back the hands of time to yesterday i know i was wrong i made a mistake now the only one i love is going away chorus: just when you're leaving just when you're leaving if i could find the wor

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Art of Bouncing Back by Joyce Grenfell I think the center of my faith is an absolute certainty of good. Like everyone else, I get low and there are times when I feel as if I have my fins backwards and am swimming upstream in heavy boots. But even

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You've got your first promotion,and everything is going your way.Now you've got an assistant.But along with the excitement,you have got a load of new assignmentsand you don't see how you can work harder. 初享晋级之喜,你一切如愿以

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果某天出现一位帅哥或一位美女突然对你说,Hey, I really dig you. 你可千万不要误以为他或她是想从你身上挖走一些什么值钱的宝贝,例如你的银行卡或个人二维码。而实际上他或她也许正在光

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

今天要学的一个词是underdog。 你以为underdog是指狗,是吗?No! Underdog是指处于弱势的人。美国影视界颁发埃美奖,处境不佳的全国广播公司居然荣获五项艾美奖,居第二位。报导说:Underdogs

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello.你好! 2. Good morning.早晨好! 3. Im John Smith.我是约翰、史密斯。 4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗? 5. Yes,I am.是的,我是。 6. How are you?你好吗? 7. Fine,thanks.很好,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Feel Come and hold my hand I wanna contact the living Not sure I understand This role I've been given I sit and talk to God And he just laughs at my plans My head speaks language I don't understand I just want to feel real love Feel the home that I l

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Subject:You put your foot in your mouth. 迷你对话 A: I dont understand why my workmates all keep away from me? Am I not humorous enough?为什么我的同事都疏远我了,是不是我不够幽默呢?

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语