Have you ever 歌手:westlife 专辑:back home have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry have you ever needed something so bad you can't sleep at night have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right have you ever, have

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Ann: 陈豪在美国公司已经工作了一段时间。今天老板要找他谈话。老板找谈话会有什么事呢? 陈豪心里有点不安,所以急着去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) 陈:(很着急地)Hey, Mary,快,我有

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

When the British say I hear what you say. They mean I disagree and do not want to discuss it further. But what others understand is He accepts my point of view. 当英国人说我听到你所说的了时,他们的意思是我不同意也不想就其做

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Oh father I never wanted anything from you but time is it too late now cause the mountain's too much for us to climb there were days I felt the shame that I could not relate there were nights I felt the fraid that I never felt quite right there were

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

love is color blind 演唱者:Sarah Conno 英文歌词 Itdon'tmatterifyou'reblack whiteoryellow,ifyou'rebrownorred let'sgetdowntothat loveiscolor-blind Verse1: Irememberwhren Iwasachildandcouldn'tunderstand peoplehavingfun discriminatingallthediffe

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

I don't give a damn about your man understand I just know he ain't a nigga like me Know he ain't a nigga like me but I know he ain't a nigga like me I really don't care about plans I'm just saying you should roll with a nigga like me Roll with a nigg

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It's a beau-beau-beautiful world we've been given From the top of the sky to the ocean I'll never understand it all (understand it all) It must be supernatural It's a ma-ma-magical thing, a starry night Feel, feel so small under a billion lights Neve

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

BBC Learning English 6 Minute English Jargon Busters Yvonne: Hello, this is '6 minute English' - I'm Yvonne Archer William: And I'm William Kremer. Hello! Yvonne: Thanks for joining me, William! Now today, we're going to do a bit of glossing, play i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today? 如果你不是我爱的那个人,为何今天我的灵魂会雀跃? If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way? 如果你不是我爱的那个人,为何你我的手会

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

It was not till four years after Strickland's death 直到思特里克兰德去世四年以后, that Maurice Huret wrote that article in the Mercure de France which rescued the unknown painter from oblivion and blazed the trail 莫利斯胥瑞才写了

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

What are you looking at, Alex? 阿莱克斯,你在看什么? I am looking at my power bill. I think. 我在看我的电费账单。我想应该是吧。 What do you mean? 你指的是什么意思? Well, I don't understand this bill. 我看不明白

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

碧昂丝(Beyonce)于日前发布了她在2008年新专辑里的第一支单曲《If I Were a Boy》。据悉这张专辑的名字还未确定,此前九月,碧昂丝已经在纽约完成了这支音乐录影带的拍摄。在MV里,她扮演了一位女警。 碧昂丝在自己的个人主页上发表了这样一段话:我为了做这张新专辑

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Do you understand how there could be any writing in a spider's web? 明白蜘蛛网上怎么会有字。 Oh, no, said Dr. Dorian. I don't understand it. 噢,不,多里安医生说,我不明白。 But for that matter I don't understand how a spi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Did you hear that? 你听到了吗? What? 什么? There's someone on the fire escape. 有人在防火梯那儿 What are... Hey, come on. .come on 你要... 快过来 快 Are you hurt? No. 你受伤了吗 没有 Are you hurt, Mr. Queen? 你受伤了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

音乐咖啡厅:Ramzi - Love Is Blind 相关介绍:来自英国的帅哥Ramzi当年以一首Say Goodnight让世界认识了他,那首歌真是百听不厌啊! 今年Ramzi终于推出了首张大碟Chapter One。听了一下,很有RB天王Crai

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Three at Dawn and Four at Dusk In the state of Song there was a man who kept monkeys.He was very fond of monkeys and kept a large number of them.He could understand the monkeys and they could also understand him.He reduced the amount of food fo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Second Chance Shinedown My eyes are open wide By the way I made it through the day I watch the world outside By the way I'm leaving out today I just saw Haley's Comet, she waved Said, Why are you always running in place? Even the man in the moon disa

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. Confront them 1. 面对她们 If someone judges you every time you meet them, it may be useful to simply talk to them. A frank conversation usually helps women to understand each other. You may discover some facts you didn`t know about her and it

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

According to Forbes, the 400 wealthiest Americans have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans combined. But what about the people in between? The middle class? You may be considered middle class. You're not poor, but you're not richyet. Th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A boy was wondering about a photograph in a newspaper. It showed a group ofhappy and cheering children carrying schoolbags with the caption at thebottom: `` On Their Way To School''. ``It must be mistaken, I bet. They must be on their way home after

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语