我刚来美国时和美国朋友会话常常会是个很大的问题, 因为一来自己英文不好就不敢开口, 再加上找不到什么话题, 所以差点就要变成自闭儿童了. 还好, 慢

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

There are times when you make me laugh There are moments when you drive me mad there are seconds when I see the light though many times you made me cry There's something you don't understand I want to

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Smart(精明的) man + smart woman = romance Smart man + dumb(愚蠢的) woman = pregnancy(怀孕) Dumb man + smart woman = affair Dumb man + dumb woman = marriage Smart boss + smart employee = profit

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

I've got chills 内心如此激动 They're multiplying 这感觉越来越强烈 And I'm losing control 我快要受不了 'Cause the power you're supplying 因为你给的力量 It's electrifying! 太棒 You better shape up 你该准备好了 'Cause

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

下面小编和大家分享的是专家建议:托福写作时一定要简洁,供大家参考。 许多考生在参加托福写作考试时总喜欢将自己觉得最复杂的句式表现出来,觉得从句用的越多越好,对于这点,专家

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

[00:01.67]Speaking: [00:02.93]Exercise 1Listen to three students from China, [00:06.68]Russia and France talking about their [00:08.89]learning experiences in the UK. [00:11.15]Complete the table. [00:12.95]Hello, I'm Katerina from Russia. [00:14.93]

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(234) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块7(选修)

欧美风:Don't say you love me Got introduced to you by a friend You were cute and all that Baby, you set the trend Yes, you did The next thing I know we're down at the cinema We were sitting there you start kissing me What's that about You're mov

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Colbie Caillat出生成长于加州马里布,父亲Ken Caillat正是民谣搖滚奇乐团Fleetwood Mac写下辉煌销售成绩经典大作 《Rumours》、《Tusk》的幕后制作推手﹔博客的影响力,使本想改行的蔻比仅用一年时间

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

珠光宝气插曲One and only BABY IF WANNA LOVE ME GOTTA SHOW ME WHAT THING TO DO TO KEEP(GIVE)ME YOUR LONELY TO KEEP MY LOVE FROM YOU BABY IF YOU WANNA LOVE ME GOTTA SHOW ME WHAT THING TO DO TO KEEP(GIVE)ME YOUR LONELY TO KEEP MY LOVE FROM YOU I M

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

I don't give a damn about your man understand I just know he ain't a nigga like me Know he ain't a nigga like me but I know he ain't a nigga like me I really don't care about plans I'm just saying you should roll with a nigga like me Roll with a nigg

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

听歌学英语:Only You Only You Only you can make this world seem right. Only you can make the darkness bright. Only you, and you alone, can thrill me like you do, and fill my heart with love for only you. Only you can make this change in me, for i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

做一份工作做了很久,是不是想要一个升迁的机会呢?虽然公司每年都会做一些人事上的调整,但是这个升迁的机会你也可以自己争取哦!记住:等待可是等不来馅饼的。下面是一些要求升迁

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我还是不明白你的意思。 误:I don't still understand what you mean. 正:I still don't understand what you mean. 析:still 用于否定句时,应放在 don't, haven't, didn't 等否定词之前。又如: He still doesn't understand

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

文本: Get the birthday candle ready, 'cause... Here comes Chestnut's carrot cake! I know we want this to be special, but Chestnut is a horse. Any day he's not being made into an Ikea meatball is a birthday. And remember, even though it's his ten

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

I had to wait a while to pull myself together, and then I knocked slowly three times. I heard Andre shuffling behind the door, then his hand fumbling with the lock, and the door opened. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that he was standing behind t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

When our daughter was born, we named her Myles, after my beloved late father, despite family warning that the name was too masculine. Years later, when i felt she was old enough to understand, I explained to Myles, Your name is very special. I named

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

If I Were a Boy Beyonce If I were a boy Even just for a day I'd roll outta bed in the morning And throw on what I wanted then go Drink beer with the guys And chase after girls I'd kick it with who I wated And I'd never get confronted for it. Cause th

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

In Your Hands i listen through the darkness and i know that im not alone and i feel you all around me but every time i call all i hear is my own echo your silence says it all im restless but i will not fight ill oh let go its in your hands its in you

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

This Is It by Michael Jackson 当地时间2009年6月25日下午5时,流行音乐之王迈克尔?杰克逊在美国洛杉矶因心脏病突发去世,终年50岁。迈克尔-杰克逊是继猫王之后西方流行乐坛最具影响力的音乐家,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Agnes - How Do You Know 相关介绍:Agnes是瑞典人,原先只是本地歌手,但因为她的嗓音极其赋有磁性,所以现在她的歌声却传便了整个地球。在她的歌中体现的淋漓尽致,一发不可收拾

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅