SCENE⑤ A 七月三十日晚上七点 户外演奏会上 【我们根本没缘分】 Rose: Thank you for bringing me. This is great! 柔丝: 谢谢你带我来,太棒了! Sue: Rose, do you see?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

The composition of the sun lies in this bar code. 这个条码说明了太阳的组成 All the thin lines are caused by tiny amounts of complex elements 这些细细的线条,都是微量复杂元素造成的 metals like iron and magnesium. 好比说

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 太阳科普

I Swear Knney Rogers I see the questions in your eyes I know what's weighing on your mind You can be sure I know my heart `Coz I'll stand beside you through the years You'll only cry those happy tears

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第八辑

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm John Matson. Got a minute? Out in space, NASA's Kepler mission keeps watch on more than 150,000 stars. The telescope's job is to see if those stars dim ever so slightlybecause of the presence of an

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

SCENE① C 文斯与艾文在男洗手间里 【你得要沉得住气】 Vince: That's right. Once the contract with Stars.com is final, we'll 1) deal with Zina. 文斯: 没错。只要跟 Stars.com

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

SCENE② C 艾文与玛莉在意式浓缩咖啡机前碰面 【她疯了不成?】 Mary: There's just one 1) catch. Zina asked me to let you know. 玛莉: 只是有个难题。吉娜要我让你知道

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

An autobiography: the story of someone's life If you take a look at the best-selling books in the UK these days, it is almost certain that there will be a handful of autobiographies in that list. Bill Clinton, Nelson Mandela, actor Michael J Fox and

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

When most people think of space, what come to mind are names like John Glenn and Neil Armstrong. When scientists think about space, the name that comes to mind is Hubble, a space telescope we sent on a twenty-year Journey to explore the origins of th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

眼冒金星怎么说 看来,真的要和溜冰说再见了。昨儿那一脚,摔得实在吃不消 只知道是后脑勺着地,随即便是天旋地转、金星乱冒 对了,汉语的眼冒金星还真的能在英语中找到star与之相应呢

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

part 2: describe a change in your own life? what is it? what's the effections on you? how do you feel about it? explain why it is important? part 3: 1.what do you think the main changes over the p

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Life is a profound book. Other's notes cannot replace your own understanding. May you find and create something new in it. 生活是一本精深的书,别人的注释代替不了自己的理解。愿你有所发现,有所创造。 2.Oh, my frie

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

听歌学英语:Because You Live (你的存在) 1987年出生于美国纽约的Jesse McCartney是著名的流行歌手和获艾美奖提名的演员。从小便已经参与演艺事业,长大后更是进军乐坛。今天我们听到的这首歌Bec

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Korean stars have seen clothes and shoes they wear on soap operas flying off the shelves in China. Now, they want to cash in on the trend. 韩国明星发现他们在偶像剧中所穿的衣服和鞋子在中国十分畅销,他们从中嗅到了商机

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

BEIJING, May 19 (Xinhuanet) -- Hollywood's A-listers have bid a star-studded farewell to Oprah Winfrey in a double-taping of her talk show at Chicago's United Center. Winfrey's producers made good on their promise of the biggest stars of movies, musi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

打榜热歌:B.o.B - Airplanes B.o.B的单曲Nothin' On You已经在Billboard榜单上盘踞数周之久,前两个星期终于打败Rihanna的Rude Boy成为冠军,而且第二首单曲Airplanes也顺利来到前十。看来这个hip-hop新人后劲

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck, 我不是从星辰得出我的结论, And yet methinks I have astronomy; 可我似乎对占星也不学而精, But not to tell of good or evil luck, 但我不想要去预知吉凶祸福, Of plagues, o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

1.I am not an outstanding student of yours,but you are the most respectable teacher to me in my eyes. On this special day,I extend my heartfelt respects to you! 我不是您最出色的学生,而您却是我最尊敬的老师。在这特别的日

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When I look into your eyes It's like watching the night sky Or a beautiful sunrise There's so much they hold And just like them old stars I see that you've come so far To be right where you are How old is your soul I won't give up on us even if the s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The one you Love(Glenn Frey) i know you need a friend someone you can talk to who will understand what you're going th rough when it comes to love there's no easy answer only you can say what you're gonna do - chorus - i heard you on the phone you to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚, That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府, But on earth indifference is the least 可是尘世间我们丝毫不

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文