Lost Stars - Adam Levine Please don't see just a boy 请不要看 只是一个男孩 caught up in dreams and fantasies 陷入了幻想之中 Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see 请看我探出手去 摸索我能看见的人 Take my han

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Many children act in TV shows. They work several hours every day, so they can not go to an ordinary school. How do they have an education?Many TV shows are made in Hollywood. About forty teachers give

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 知性英语

挪威清新:天边那颗星 My Little Pony - Stars Artist:My Little Pony Song:Stars Do you know what they are talking about back stage they think nobody is listening forbidden dreams about living in the fantasy world when no one else gets to go pl

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing America

挪威清新:天边那颗星 My Little Pony - Stars My little Pony来自挪威,新专辑《think too much》08年10发行。看着这五个朝气蓬勃的年轻人,心里多少有些怅惘与鼓励。他们的歌描述着年轻人的梦想与遭遇

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 六月盛夏歌曲

一支以英伦风为主,夹杂电子和民谣的多风格乐队,传达着略带悲情的英格兰风情,风格有些类似Coldplay和Snow Patrol,成立于英格兰Brighton。Mike与Andrew在2003年五月创建passenger乐队,于他们相见的

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Tourists from around the world visit Hollywood. Buses take them past the Hollywood sign. At Grauman's Chinese Theater, they press their hands into the imprints of movie stars who long ago pressed their hands into wet cement. Tourists pause at the gol

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

It is nighttime. The sky is black. There are tiny lights in the sky. They are stars. There are many stars. She looks all over the sky. She sees stars everywhere. A few stars are big. Most stars are small. She counts the stars. She counts 86 stars. Sh

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep Dreaming about the things that we could be But baby, I've been, I've been playing hard, Sitting, no more counting dollars We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars Counting Stars OneRepublic Nativ

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

For thousands of years, humans have gazed up at the night sky and watched the stars. Now, NASA's Kepler mission gives scientists the chance to listen to the stars.? Astronomers are using stellar soundwaves to measure stars more accurately than ever b

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十)月

Several former National Basketball Association stars are on a goodwill tour of Israel this week. Stars like Dwight Howard, Allan Houston, and Jerome Williams are hoping to heighten awareness of the professional game and give some disadvantaged kids a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

迪士尼小美女Selena Gomez全新专辑《Stars Dance》出炉,专辑前两首单曲已经给人以神专的期待,其中lt;Come amp; Get Itgt;为S妞在美国公告牌单曲榜上创下了个人最好成绩。这是Selena目前为止最为私人

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Just try getting that phone out of a typical teenager's hand. They are texting, posting or watching video clips at all hours. I mean, not that we adults are much different. Still, the stars who reach teens often reach them through

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

13 Stars in the Sky All men have the stars , he answered , but they are not the same things for different people. For some,who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are schola

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

英伦吉他才子 Ed Sheeran 最新动人单曲《All Of The Stars》!在从容的钢琴声中,Ed Sheeran 清澈的声音唱着最简单的爱情,镜头扫过卧室贴满来自粉丝的艺术字体创作,这些温馨的字句大部分来自约

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep Dreaming about the things that we could be But baby, I've been, I've been playing hard, Sitting, no more counting dollars We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars Counting Stars OneRepublic Nativ

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Lately I been, I been losing sleep 最近我辗转难眠 Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be 梦想着那些我们能一起完成的事情 But baby I been, I been prayin' hard 宝贝,我早已在内心深深地祈祷 Said no more counting do

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Webb Sisters,来自英国的姐妹花,姐姐Charley会谈竖琴,妹妹Hattie擅长钢琴,两个可爱的女声唱安静缓和的民谣,一大早听真的很舒服。这首1000 Stars出自她们今年5月的新专辑Savages Artist:Webb Sis

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

I don't mind spending some time 我不介意花一些时间 just hanging here with you 就这样和你在一起 cause I don't find too many guys that treat me like you do 因为我发现,像你这样对我好的人并不多 Those other guys 其他人

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

《Counting Stars》是美国流行摇滚乐队共和时代演唱的一首歌曲,词曲由瑞恩泰德个人谱写。歌曲收录在共和时代第三张录音室专辑《Native》,为该专辑的第三支单曲。2014年4月10日,歌曲被提名

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语