I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so. I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know. And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Longer我们的爱《天长地久》 演唱者:Dan fogelberg 以Longer一曲享誉全球的Dan Fogelberg,以他轻柔的歌喉、清澈的吉他声及动人的词句使他拥有民谣诗人的美称。1951年8月13日生于伊利诺州 (Illinois)的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus. On our program this week, we will tell about an effort to make a world map of light pollution. We tell about studies linking sea ice to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

One-Third of Worlds Population Cannot See The Milky Way 全球三分之一的人口无法看到银河 If you have ever seen the Milky Way galaxy, you know what a beautiful sight it is: a truly massive group of shining stars stretching across the nigh

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Do you know the feeling When sometimes you wake up young, And sometimes you wake up old And sometimes you're so in love And do you know the feeling When their love just comes undone And i cant figure it out What something's got me unlock, But you my

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

作文题目: The Generation Gap between Old and Young 参考范文: Every new generation is different from the one that preceded it. Today the difference is very marked indeed. Old people are always saying that the young are not what they were.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Bolt may play soccer or cricket after 2016

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

20 Facts About Humans You Probably Didnt Know 20个人类真相,你知道吗? We can be curious about existing forms of life but still do not know much about ourselves. These are twenty facts about humans you might have never heard of. 我们可能

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Questions 12-20 The elements other than hydrogen and helium exist In such small quantities that it is accurate to say that the universe somewhat more than 25 percent helium by weight and somewhat less than 25 percent hydrogen. Astronomers have measur

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Because You Live by Jesse McCartney Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart It's the end of the world in my mind Then your voice calls me back like a wake up call I've been looking for the answer Somewhere I couldn't see that it was right there Bu

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Aqua - Aquarius 相关介绍:Aqua(水叮当)这个乐队组合来自北欧,由4人组成:Lene Grawford Nystrom和Rene Dif负责声音,Soren Rasted和Claus Norreen负责制作。他们出道的第一张专辑Aquriuml 中的单

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Gone with the Wind (1939) 《乱世佳人》(1939) A manipulative Southern belle carries on a turbulent affair with a blockade runner during the American Civil War. 在美国南北战争期间,一位擅长操纵人心的南方美女与一位越境

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Worrler of Qi A man of the state of Qi was afraid that the sky would fall down and the earth would cave in.The thought that he would not be able to find shelter when that happened worried him so much that he had no appetite for food and slept v

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

音乐咖啡厅:Far away from home Far away from home Groove Coverage I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know And who can heal those tiny broken hearts and what are we

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

One in a Million love song 一首让女孩心动的歌............... You're one in a million, Oh now You're one in a million, Oh Sometimes I can't hate you every day Sometimes you can fall for everyone you see Only one can really make me stay A sign

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The BBC will have to name all employees and presenters paid more than 150,000 pounds a year, culture secretary Karen Bradley has said. 英国文化部部长卡伦布拉得利近日表示,英国广播公司(BBC)要公开所有年薪超过15万英镑

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

phrase: to have stars in one's eyes 常用来指(因爱情、天真、过分乐观而产生的)幸福感,也就是美滋滋。 例如: Mary has/gets stars in her eyes when she thinks of her boy friend. 玛丽想到她的男朋友就乐滋滋的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

BEIJING, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- Belgium's Kim Clijsters has pulled out of this week's China Open due to fitness problems, tournament(锦标赛) officials said on Tuesday. The reigning U.S. Open champion(公开锦标赛) is the second top star a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

句子构成的成分共分为九种:主语,谓语,宾语,表语,定语,状语,补语,同位语和插入语。本文将为大家介绍主语,谓语,宾语三种语法。 一、主语:句子的核心主体,通常位于谓语动词

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Hey girl whatcha think about this, got a really good idea Four wheel drive for the gas, whatcha think about that? Forty miles off the map, we can get there real fast We can just take it slow, let it roll if you wanna Kick back, move in on the down lo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐