Matthew / Canada speaker Probably somewhere between six and seven hours a night. It depends what I'm doing in the evening, or what I have to do in the morning, but I usually go to bed not too late, but I usually have to get up pretty early so, usuall

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Years ago a farmer owned land along the Atlantic seacoast. He constantly advertised for hired hands. Most people were reluctant to work on farms along the Atlantic. They dreaded the awful storms that raged across the Atlantic,wreaking havoc on the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

Making decisions can be hard, especially making big, important decisions. In most cases, its best to take some time to think about a big decision. This episode focuses on expressions that talk about taking time to think about something. It could be a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Norma went to bed. It was eleven oclock. She turned out the light. She lay in bed. It was dark. It was quiet. She couldnt sleep. She closed her eyes. She tried to sleep, but she couldnt. She turned the light back on. She opened her book. She started

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

They drove to the park. They got in line. Many cars were in front of them. They should have gotten up earlier. We should have gotten up earlier, said Mom. I know, said Dad. We should not have slept in. I know, said Mom. But sometimes its nice to slee

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

EELS 是一支美国非主流乐队,Mark Everett 是乐队的核心和主唱。他们坚持着独立的音乐立场,不管多大的公司找他写歌或者代言推销产品,都统统不甩。但出于对一些人的艺术理想的认同,他们

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Jesse Mccartney - How Do You Sleep It's been about a year now ain't seen or heard from you been missing you crazy how do you do you how do you sleep I found the letter you wrote me it still smells just like you damn those sweet memories How do you ho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

【俚语】 sleep on it 考虑一下 注意:sleep on it从字面意思上看是睡在上面。 人类自古以来就有日出而作日落而息的习惯。既然说要睡在上面,就有一种要休息了,有什么事也等到明天再说的含义

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Today is World Sleep Day. Sleep quality plays a key role in people's health. A recent nationwide survey shows that if 100 is a full score, Chinese people's sleep quality may just get a pass. Our reporter Li Dong has the details. On March 18 a report

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The Lanzhou Railway Bureau is offering discounted sleeper tickets on 19 short-distance train journeys. This is the first price adjustment since the Ministry of Railways was dismantled to make way for market fluctuations in ticket pricing. Since the e

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Isnt sleep a waste of time? I think so. What could we do instead of sleeping? I know what I could do. I could read more books, write more e-mails and watch more movies. My mind would be full of knowledge and my friends would be happier. I could also

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Norma 失眠了,她是怎么做的,看了会书,困了,直接睡过去了。 Norma went to bed. It was eleven o'clock. She turned out the light. She lay in bed. It was dark. It was quiet. She couldn't sleep. She closed her eyes. She tried to

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Genetic Protection against Sleep Deprivation A study in The Journal of Neuroscience finds that people with a particular version of a gene called Period 3 are better able to handle sleep deprivation because more of their brains get involved in counte

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

科学家研究发现,与夜晚睡眠6至8小时的人相比,夜晚睡眠不足(sleep deprivation)6小时的人在65岁之前早逝的可能性增加12%。但这并不表明睡眠时间越长越好。研究人员还发现,夜晚睡眠超过9小

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 207 I need some sleep. 1.I need some sleep.我需要睡眠。 2.Did you sleep well?睡得好吗? 3.Have a sound sleep!祝你睡个好觉! 4.Good night,sleep tight!晚安,睡个好觉! 5.I slept badly last night.昨晚我睡得不舒服。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

新东方优美背诵短文50篇 Unit49:Sleep 49 Sleep Sleet is part of a persons daily activity cycle. There are several different stages of sleep, and they too occur in cycles. If you are an average sleeper, your sleep cycle is as follows. When you

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Sleep tight:(晚上) 睡个好觉! 不知从何时起,Good night(晚安)竟成了情侣们晚睡前开心入眠的安心丸。不过,也有朋友说,睡个好觉更中国化、更比晚安来得亲切。呵!有点较真儿抠字眼了

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Baby take off ur coat 宝贝 脱掉你的外套 Tell me all about ur day 告诉我你一天过的怎么样 And if u feel a little stressed 如果你觉得有点压力 I can take the pain away 我可以减轻痛苦 If there 's something that U r down

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

It seems like every sleep expert has reduced the fascinating topic of sleep to a boring set of rules: * Keep your room dark. * Take a warm bath. * Keep the bedroom for sleep and sex only. * Avoid caffeine x hours before bedtime (where x depends on wh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When a vast population is on the move, the discomfort is beyond imagining. Sitting in a train for 20 hours is not uncommon for those who can't afford the much faster and pricier bullet train. But now we have this. With two adjustable cushions support

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下