歌词如下: Don't cry.Baby,don't cry, I'll be nearby.please ,don't cry. Baby,don't cry tonight. Smile.Baby,please smile. I'll stay here a while. I'll rock your cradle tonight. Sleep.Baby,now sleep. Sleep.Baby,now sleep. Then I will turn off the lig

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Breathe Easy Blue Cruel to the eye I see the way he makes you smile Cruel to the eye Watching him hold what used to be mine Why did I lie? What did I walk away to find Ooohhh - why.....oooh - why.... I.........can't breathe easy Can't sleep at night

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Larks and owls NB: This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript Dan: Hello and welcome to this weeks 6 minute English. Im Dan Walker Smithand today Im joined by Kate. Now Kate, would you say youre more of a morning or an evening person? Kate: Id

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? If you're too tired to think straight, it might be because parts of your brain are already asleep at the wheel. A team of neuroscientists from Washington State Unive

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

职场英语:关于午睡的那些事儿 中午不睡,下午崩溃?为什么会出现这种情况,年纪轻轻的怎么就这么没活力呢?职场英语帮你解读这午睡的秘密。 If a 20-minute nap, a cup of joe, and more shuteye at nig

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

起床英语怎么说 起床了,这是我们每天都必须做的一件事,我们来看看起床的几种英语表达! Its time to get up. 该起床了。 I want to stay in bed for another half an hour. 我真想在床上多睡半个小时。 L

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

HEALTH REPORT - Study Links Brain Abnormalities to Sudden Death in BabiesBy Caty Weaver Broadcast: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Scientists say they have

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十一)月

你知道单身的五种幸福吗? Step 1: Sleep睡觉 Sleep is a beautiful thing. When you're single, no one's nagging at you to get up or counting the hours that you've spent in bed. You are left in peace with your box fan and body pillow. Sleep

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Short-Term Solutions 短期的 Want to decrease your chances of snoring tonight ? Then implement some or all of these strategies every night. 想要降低今晚打呼的几率?然后每天晚上完成这些策略的部分或全部。 1. Use a humid

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The little things The little things, you do to me are taking me over, i wanna show ya everything inside of me like a nervous heart that, is crazy beating my feet are stuck here, against the pavement i wanna break free, i wanna make it closer to your

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

How to Boost Your Memory? Try Sleeping on It Can't remember where you put your keys? Here's a tip for you: record the sound of your jingling keys and put it into your iPod. Then get someone to play it to you at night, while you are deep asleep. Chanc

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们何时开始做梦

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You Me At Six,2005年成立于英国的流行朋克乐队,已经发行了两张专辑,今年他们的首只新单曲Rescue Me是与美国另类hip hop乐队Chiddy合作的。旋律感很不错的一首歌哦~ Rescue Me You Me At Six ft. Chiddy

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Key Sentences(重点句子) 128.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy. 能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。 129.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made. 我妻子被运送行李的电梯

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们都喜欢加菲猫,今天一起聆听他的箴言吧。 1. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃. 2. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Language Points 1.deliver a baby 接生 expecting a baby 怀孕 2. acry-baby 容易哭的人,爱哭的人,动不动就哭的人 Don't be such a cry-baby. I hardly touched you. 别动不动就哭,我都没碰你。 3.sleep like a baby 形容睡的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

sleep tight 睡个好觉 Good night, Mike. Sleep tight. 晚安,麦克。睡个好觉。 Sleep tight you guys. Everything will be ok. 大家晚上睡个美美的觉,一切都会好的。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Lesson 7 Health 第七课 健康 November 16 11月16日 Good Night! 晚安!好好睡! Read it! 读读看! Taylor is tired this morning. 泰乐今天早上很累, She had a hard time waking up. 爬不起床, She didn't get enough sleep last

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

8 Things You Shouldn't Do Before Bed Oh, the power of a good nights sleep. A whole gamut of positive benefits can be seen from getting enough rest, but for many of us, hitting the sack can be challenging. Theres plenty of advice out there about what

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Some of us feel well-rested after a solid eight hours of sleep. For others, closer to nine feels best. For others still, a little less will do. How much sleep we prefer to get is highly subjective -- but how much sleep we need is a bit more concrete.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻