1999年英语专业四级真题及答案-1999年专四真题及答案 Part Ⅵ READING COMPREHENSION [30 MIN.] SECTION A READING COMPREHENSION [25 MIN.] In this section there are four passages followed by questions or unfinished stat em

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 历年英语专业四级考试听力

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 英文笑话Flash BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 动物街64号 Zoo Lane 第二季

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 三怪客泛舟记.three.men.in.a.boat

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow. My little horse must think it queer To stop without a farmhouse nea

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

情景对话: Let's look for a well. 我们去找一口井吧。 We found a well at daybreak. 我们在黎明时分找到了一口井。 知识点笔记: 1、Daybreak 黎明 【例句】 We need to get there before daybreak if you want to get fro

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(646) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Tips and Advice for Workaholics Lately, your job has taken up much of your time. You've even started bringing work at home and you keep working until the wee hours (凌晨)of the morning. You spend Saturdays and Sundays with your head bent on your

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Somewhere on the right frontier between science and sleep and a hunk of cheddar cheese, we found our next guest. My name is Nigel White, I'm Secretary of the British Cheese Board. The misperception has being that eating cheese before you go to bed gi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

I was nearly asleep in my seat when I heard this announcement: Folks, this is the captain speaking from the cockpit . We are experiencing a lot of turbulence and Im turning on the fasten seatbelt sign . Please remain in your seats. I didnt think anyt

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Carol Pearson Washington, D.C. 13 February 2007 watch Sleep report Children who do not get enough sleep are often irritable and unable to concentrate in school. But now a new study suggests lack of sleep could also contribute to the epidemic of ch

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

Parents, its time to get the TV out of your kids bedroom. 父母,是时候要离开你的孩子的卧室电视。 About 60 percent of all teenagers bedrooms in the U.S. include a TV set. Now research suggests that the mere presence of that TV in th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(302) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年Scientific American(八)月

Sleep On, Sneeze Not 睡觉的时候不会打喷嚏 The signs are unmistakabl e : the eyes water, the chest heave s , the nose twitch es , the body tenses, suspense builds until finally a sneeze blasts forth, concluding the drama. It's a momentarily

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Alcohol can cause you to awake frequently in the night, reduce the amount of deep sleep you get, and cause you to wake up earlier than usual in the morning. The overall effect is that you end up feeling tired the next day. And thus you might be tempt

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Snoring and Cognition 鼾声和认知能力 Snoring can be pretty disturbing to people who sleep in the company of snore rs , as well as to the snore r himself or herself, though she may not realize it. For instance, some snore rs have a condition ca

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Early-morning Shivers 清晨为何冷得发抖? 自然界、生物界都有它本身的特有的严谨的节律。人体的生物节律与自然节律相适应,人类才得以生存下来。地球上亿万年的昼来夜往,永不停息。人体的

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

白天想念某人,晚上就会梦见TA吗? Many of you probably think that the more time you spend thinking about something, the more likely you would be to dream about it. A study suggests the opposite, that if we actively try to suppress a sub

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

歌词: Millions of girls float on their one quote Living on their last hope, on their last hope I live my life inside a dream Only waking when I sleep I would sell my sorry soul, if I could have it all My life is a play, is a play, is a play My li

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

What Is a Hypnotic? 失眠,指无法入睡或无法保持睡眠状态,导致睡眠不足。又称入睡和维持睡眠障碍(DlMS),祖国医学又称其为不寐、不得眠、不得卧、目不瞑,是以经常不能获得正常睡眠为特征的

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest