17.Evolution of sleep Sleep is very ancient. In the electroencephalographic sense we share it with all the primates and almost all the other mammals and birds: it may extend back as far as the reptiles. There is some evidence that the two types of s

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(613) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念优美背诵短文50篇

Sleet is part of a persons daily activity cycle. There are several different stages of sleep, and they too occur in cycles. If you are an average sleeper, your sleep cycle is as follows. When you fist drift off into slumber, your eyes will roll abou

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(678) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念优美背诵短文50篇

Alice: Hello, I'm AliceStephen: And I'm Stephen. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about sleepwalking. Have you ever walked in your sleep, Stephen? Stephen: I dont think so, but Ive been known to tell stories in my sleep. Al

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

beauty sleep 这个短语最是形象了,美美地睡一觉、甜睡,毋庸置疑了吧? 例句:I have to get home and get my beauty sleep. I am so tired, you know.

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Sleep is very ancient. In the electroencephalographic sense we share it with all the primates and almost all the other mammals and birds: it may extend back as far as the reptiles. There is some evide

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方现代文背诵篇章

Lesson 8 You's better get some sleep. [00:-0.50]你最好睡一会儿 [00:-1.00]Come on.Charles. [00:-1.50]来呀,查尔斯。 [00:-2.00]Hey,wait a minute.Slow down.This isn't the big time. [00:-2.50]嗨,等一会儿。慢点儿。还不到剧烈运

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

17.Evolution of sleep Sleep is very ancient. In the electroencephalographic sense we share it with all the primates and almost all the other mammals and birds: it may extend back as far as the reptiles. There is some evidence that the two types of sl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 英语范文背诵20篇

Now, its time for Words and Their Stories, a program from VOA Learning English that explores common expressions we use every day. Sleep. Its important to our mental and physical health. From a quick cat nap to long, deep beauty sleep, we have many ex

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Good Night, Sleep Tight Good night, sleep tight, Wake up bright In the morning light To do what's right With all your might.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(290) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

李华正在家里批改中文班学生的考卷。Larry来找他。今天李华会学到两个常用语:flunk和lose sleep over. (Paper rustling sounds) LH: (sighs) 唉,这两个学生又不及格了

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

When I'm lying in your bed play the motions through my head you know that I'm thinking, I'm thinking... and I have reasons to believe that I'm not the only one you spend this time with, but I'll stay... You say, you're weak, you wont let me down you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Sleep and Obesity A study published Monday found that people who sleep less tend to be fat. Monday's study covered 1,000 people and found that total sleep time decreased as body mass index -- a measure of weight based on height -- increased. Men sle

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

LOS ANGELES, March 3 (Xinhua) -- More and more American adults are suffering from a decline in overall sleep duration(持续时间), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (疾病防治中心) said on Thursday. It's recommended tha

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一周五天、每天八小时的工作日对某些极度热爱工作人来说可能太短了,他们有太多的计划要赶,还有很多项目等着他们跟进所以,他们一周的五天工作日大部分都是早起晚睡、争分夺秒的状

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Humans Need More Sleep in the Winter: Say What? During this time of year, its hard to not be jealous of the various squirrels, hedgehogs, possums, chipmunks, bats, skunks, lemurs, and other small mammals that lower their body temperatures and their m

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

By Melinda Smith Washington 06 March 2008 Have you ever wished you could put aside your work just for a short nap? If so, you may be sleep deprived. Sleep experts saysleep deprivationis a common problem among many people who put in long hours on the

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

没有人喜欢温蒂的上司----大卫,因为他欺下媚上。对温蒂更是苛刻。去年春节的前几天,我们为了使春节的午餐活动更热闹,几位华人同事便与温蒂一起去向大卫请半天假,没想到他回道:【

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Why Hammocks Make Sleep Easier, Deeper Napping in a hammock is one of the more delightful tasks of summer, and Swiss researchers say they now know why. The gentle rocking motion makes people fall asleep faster, and they sleep deeper. Those changes in

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do you sleep with a pig? EVERY night for the last year, Kathy Ruttenberg has been taking a bath, putting on pajamas, turning on CNN and getting into bed with a little pig named Trixie. Shes a great cuddler if you lie still, said Ms. Ruttenberg, a 53-

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

阳光小王子Jesse Mccartney How Do You Sleep How Do You Sleep You better see right through that mother's eyes Those freaks was right when they said you was dead The one mistake you made was in your head Ah, how do you sleep? Ah, how do you sleep a

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲