特立独行是王道,灵异也是一种美~~ 钢琴中的笑声,是天籁也是诡异,是天使亦是魔鬼:T.A.T.U- 30 Minutes 很多人喜欢这首歌里女孩子的笑声。俄罗斯组合t.A.T.u.2002年的专辑《200 Kmh In The Wrong La

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

13Going to the Park GLOSSARY park a natural area in a city with a lot of trees and grass where people canrelax or play* The children are going to the park to play with their friends after school today. to kill some time to do something with extra tim

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Origami Space Technology Combines Art, Design, Science Since he was eight years old, Robert Salazar has been making artistic creations from folded paper. Now, he is taking his love of origami to a different place: outer space. Salazar works with the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Wow. 哇噢。 You like it? He smiled. 你喜欢?他笑了起来。 It has a certain charm. 这实在太有吸引力了。 He pulled the end of my ponytail and chuckled. 他拉了一下我的马尾的末梢,轻笑起来。 Ready? he asked, openin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

01 Shopping for a Hat GLOSSARY to protect to keep something safe; to keep something out of danger or awayfrom harm; to make sure something isnt hurt, injured, or killed * Chantasit protects his important documents by putting them in his safe. beret a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之旅行交通购物

There are a few camels in Istanbul, but camels don't belong in Europe. 伊斯坦布尔有一些骆驼,但欧洲不产骆驼。 They have to be carried across the Bosporus from Asia, for a camel is said to be the only animal that cannot swim and can

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

A black sun has risen Look up into the sky Enter your rain season Drown out the light A return to the soil Harvest by hand Depleted and bleak in An unfertile land Is it fate or is it fortune That blasts our past to oblivion Can you feel The weight ha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I wish you would come with me, said Hans. 我希望你能跟我一起走,汉斯说。 After I find the pearls, you could help me to get back to the king's palace very fast. 在我找到珍珠后,你可以帮我迅速回到王宫。 For I am going

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

What was that Did you wanna steel a kiss Where were you When you brought me in to this In a shade There's a loss of light But that's what we got And I know it can hurt To do things right Shade You got You got me so frail And frail I'll leave Our face

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Mr. Little glared fiercely at George. 利特尔先生狠狠瞪了乔治一眼。 I was just trying to help my own brother, said George, shaking his head as he carried the sauce back to the kitchen. 我只是在试着救我自己的弟弟,乔治说着

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

电玩大作《最终幻想13》英文主题曲:My Hands Leona Lewis I wake in the morning Tired of sleeping Get in the shower And make my bed alone I put on my makeup Talk into the mirror Ready for a new day Without you and I walk steady on my fee

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

James has been to the mill. 詹姆斯去过磨坊。 The day is warm, and he lets his horse stand in the shade. 那天很暖和,他让他的马站在树阴下。 A girl asks him to show her the way to the town. 一个女孩请他告诉她通往镇上

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

俄罗斯组合t.A.T.u《30 minutes》,空灵的笑声忧伤而凄美,曲调低落..这也许恰好的表达了我们现在的心情。翻阅着一条条关于地震灾区玉树的新闻和图片,揪心般的疼。把这首歌献给玉树地震中

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

来自加拿大温哥华的Delerium乐队,音乐融合了多种风格,然而自成一派迷离优雅的美感,也掺杂了许多民族元素在里面。这首A Poem For Byzantium,歌名总让人想到叶芝那首著名的《航向拜占庭》,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Michael 和李华现在在商店里买东西。李华会学到两个常用语: shades 和to get turned down. L: Michael, 你在看什么? M: I really need a new pair of sunglasses. I sat on the ol

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

【生词预览】 matron主妇,antique古董,shade色度/色调,eccentric古怪的 【笑话原文】 I Painted the Vase A wealthy matron was so proud of a valuable antique vase that she decided to have her bedroom painted the same color as

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The same leaves over and over again! They fall from giving shade aboveTo make one texture of faded brownAnd fit the earth like a leather glove. 同样的叶子,一回又一回! 从投下树阴的高处飘落,堆积成枯褐的纹理,仿佛给大

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Rodrik Cassel nodded. Your lady awaits you upstairs. 罗德利克爵士点点头。夫人在楼上等您。 Ned was lost. Catelyn is truly here? This is not some strange jape of Littlefinger's? He sheathed his blade. 奈德糊涂了。凯特琳真的在

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

《天降美食2》由 Cody Simpson 唱的主题曲《La Da Dee》!话说 Cody 真的是越长越有型了,唱功,舞蹈功底也是越来越扎实了。小正太拿着小提琴唱着小清新的动画主题曲,萌翻你的节奏有木有? 歌

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲