62. A picnic in the countryside Last week, we went to the countryside to have a picnic.We bought some sandwiches, fruit and water to take with us for lunch. We started out quite early before there was too much traffic. After 2 hours of driving, we ca

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Black shades, creep wear all those names associate with the world wide computer hacking scandal is where we start today's edition of CNN student news. Once installed in a victim computer, the black shade will allow users to remotely and secretly gain

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2014年(五)月

I miss you when I'm depressed, just as I miss the sunshine in the winter; I miss you when I'm irritable, just as I miss the green shade in the blazing sun. 忧愁的时候,我想念你,就如同凛冽冬日里想念暖阳;烦躁的时候,我想

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

Stuart glanced around the room to see what he could do to prove to Snowbell what good stomach muscles he had. 斯图亚特在房间里搜寻了一下,想找个能向雪球证明他有更结实的腹肌的方法。 He spied the drawn window shade on

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

Agriculture Report - Hot in the Garden: Too Much Sun Can Harm Vegetables 农业报道 - 过多日照会对植物造成损害 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Last week we discussed h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AS IT IS 2016-05-12 Filter Blue Light for Better Sleep 电子设备过滤蓝光有助更好的睡眠 Many people like to use their phones or tablets at night before they go to sleep. 很多人喜欢在晚上睡觉前玩手机和平板电脑。 Howeve

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

迷你对话: A: Tell me whats the matter with you, Bill. A: 告诉我发生什么事了,比尔。 B: I cannot, Mum. Nobody can help me! B: 我不能说,妈妈。没人帮得了我。 A: Come on. Lets talk heart to heart. I think we can find a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

We used to have a large pine tree in our front garden. It was a very tall, old one. It was planted about thirty years ago, but last year, we decided to cut it down. I wouldn't normally agree to chop down a tree, but this one was yucky. Half of one si

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

图片1 Beautiful anemones. The entryway of our house is finally beginning to look pretty. I have recently transplanted plants from other areas of our garden to the walkway that leads up to our house. After choosing a tree to shade the area, I though

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

带有一丝拉丁吉他色彩的 Spanish Song Bird Home is like a river of goodbye Without a summer lullaby Since you are gone No one rings the bell from what I've heard I'm all alone just like a bird Without a song Life is an endless parade It's no

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Ruth: Now that weve picked out a new couch, we need to pick out an upholstery fabric . What do you think of this checkered one? Gerry: Thats an eyesore . I prefer something a little more subtle . Ruth: Subtle? Whats fun about subtle? I want something

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The Divine Comedy是英国流行乐坛的鬼才音乐人Neil Hannon化名的一人团体,这首A Lady Of A Certain Age是一首很诗意的轻松小品,伴奏是典雅的弦乐,掺杂着民谣的味道。这首歌选自专辑Victory For The Com

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):shade 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:足球和橄榄球有什么区别? 语法天地(Grammar Talk):that, whether引导的表语从句和同位语从句

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Keren Ann的音乐就是无限清新美好的代名词,心情不好的时候总能在她的歌声里找到安慰,治愈系、甜美系、清新系~Keren Ann的歌就像清晨散落草尖的露珠,闪着细微但是令人惊喜的光亮。 Artis

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Topics: Jimmy Hoffa and the Teamsters; The National Geographic Society; shade versus shadow; rarely versus seldom; every cloud has a silver lining Words: union management Teamsters mob to convict fraud bribery sentence to follow up on a lead to diffu

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe