All I Want For Christmas Is You Lady Antebellum I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don't care about presents Underneath the Christmas tree I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish come true.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

A: Do you want to go to the beach tonight? B: Sure, which beach are we going to? A: I wanted to go to Malibu beach. B: I like Santa Monica. A: The water there looks so dirty. B: I just like the pier they have at Santa Monica. A: I like the pier too,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

As Amy Hagadorn rounded the corner across the hall from her classroom, she collided with a tall boy from the fifth grade running in the opposite direction. Watch it , squirt. The boy yelled as he dodged around the little third-grader. Then, with a sm

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 幸福是一种态度

听歌学英语:可爱童声贺圣诞When Christmas comes to town La la la la ... I'm wishing on a star And trying to believe That even though it's far He'll find me at Christmas Eve I guess Santa is busy Cause he never comes around I think of him wh

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The One With the Holiday Armadillo -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Greg Malins Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

One day, a man named Bartholomew, not an important man, stopped at the Nopalito ranch house. It was noon and he was hungry. He sat down at the dinner table. While he was eating, he talked. Mrs. Yeager, he said, I saw a man on the Seco Ranch with your

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Strong Winds Continue to Fuel California Wildfires Firefighters continue to fight wildfires in southern California, including a new fire just north of San Diego. In the past five days, the fires have destroyed at least 500 buildings and forced 190,00

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

New Wildfire Starts Near Los Angeles A dangerous wildfire has started in the Bel Air area of Los Angeles, California, as firefighters battle three other fires across Southern California. The latest wildfire reached the side of the busy Interstate 405

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Technology to Bring Out the Christmas Spirit 科技带动圣诞精神 Christmas is December 25. Many people celebrate the holiday around the world with special food, music and gift exchanges. But the holiday can also be very busy and difficult. Somet

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

I have to say for me, I've always believed it, in a fairy tale kind of way. 就我而言,我总是很迷信一见钟情,带着童话故事般的少女心。 You know, like the way you believe in Santa Claus or the story of Cinderella, etc..., and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

图片1 When Christmas comes to town by Matthew Hall Meagan Moore La la la la ... I'm wishing on a star And trying to believe That even though it's far He'll find me at Christmas Eve I guess Santa is busy Cause he never comes around I think of him wh

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

THE LEGEND OF ST. NICHOLAS 圣?尼古拉斯的传说 The legend of Santa Claus can be traced back hundreds of years to a monk named St. Nicholas. It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

This is a story about two sisters: A Big Sister And a Little Sister The big sister was called Debbie. And the little sister was called Daisy. Debbie was seven. And Daisy was four. And most of the time, they were great friends. Even when Daisy broke s

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

BARCELONA, Spain, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- Christmas markets in Barcelona resist the economic crisis despite the negative impact of the economic downturn, their organizers told Xinhua. In Barcelona there are two main Christmas markets, one in the Cathedra

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On September 10, the morning of my seventh birthday, I came downstairs to the kitchen, where my mother was washing the dishes and my father was reading the paper or something, and I sort of presented myself to them in the doorway, and they said, Hey,

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

俚语:博得满堂彩 周星驰大爷了不得!瞧这部赢得众声喝彩的《功夫》斧头帮的群魔乱舞、包租婆的河东狮吼、火云邪神的蛤蟆神功,个个镜头都让人爆笑不已。 英语中,博得满堂彩、赢得众

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Finland Finnish people believe that Father Christmas(Santa Claus)lives in the north part of Finland called Korvatunturi,north of the Arctic Circle.People from all over the world send letters to Santa Claus in Finland.There is a even big tourist the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

[00:14.40]Open-book exam [00:16.57]开卷考试 [00:19.54]ON THE DAY of our final exam [00:22.15]at my Community College [00:23.98]in Santa Maria, Calif., [00:26.66]we heard that the bookstore [00:28.39]had changed its policy [00:30.63]and would buy

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Baldy woods reached for a drink and got it. When Baldy wanted something, he usually got it. He but this is not Baldys story. Now he took his third drink, which was larger than the first and the second. Baldy had been listening to the troubles of a fr

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

A: Do you want to go to the beach tonight? B: Sure, which beach are we going to? A:I wanted to go to Malibu beach. B: I like Santa Monica. A: The water there looks so dirty. B: I just like the pier they have at Santa Monica. A: I like the pier too, b

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing