Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - 手嶌葵 You better watch out You better not cry You better not pout I'm telling you why Santa Claus is coming to town He's making a list And checking it twice Gonna find out Who's naughty or nice Santa Claus is comin

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Agriculture Report - Two of Santa's Reindeer Flee in Texas (Really) 农业报道 - 圣诞老人两只驯鹿在德州逃跑了(这是真的哦) This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Tw

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Towards the night before Christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The legend of Santa takes root when we were young. Who is that? Santa Claus. Hes coming down the Chimney? Yeah Capturing our imagination, ju

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: A modern sign marks the Santa Fe Trail. Behind, an example of adobe architecture. And I'm Steve Ember. This week on our program, we take you to a city in the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing For Christmas

At a popular mall in Dothan, Alabama, Santa Claus asked a 33-year-old woman, sitting on his lap, what she wanted for Christmas. She said she wanted him! I couldnt believe it, said Paul Moyer, 65 years old. I figured that I misheard her, so I asked he

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Santa Claus: The True Story I remember my first Christmas party with Grandma.I was just a kid.I remember tearing1) across town on my bike to visit her on the day my big sister dropped the bomb:There is no Santa Claus,she jeered. Even dummie

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus 一首经典的圣诞歌曲,也是很经典的圣诞场景,因为儿时不知道每家都有圣诞老人的下属,专门在圣诞节的时候为自己的孩子送礼物,但是不巧被

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

英文歌词: In Santa Monica in the winter time The lazy streets so undemanding I walk into the crowd In Santa Monica you get your coffee from The coolest places on the promenade Where people dress just so Beauty so unavoidable everywhere you turn It'

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing For Christmas

Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande Santa tell me if you're really there 圣诞老人告诉我,如果你真的在那里 Don't make me fall in love again 不要让我再次坠入爱河 If he won't be here next year 如果他不在这里,明年 Santa tel

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

圣诞节把小美女捧在手心:Taylor Swift - Santa Baby 2009年红透全美的小美女Taylor Swift在圣诞来临之际给我们送上了一首老歌新唱的《Santa Baby》,虽说是翻唱1953年Eartha Kitt的经典老歌,可Taylor Swift一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Santa Fe Church Community Reflects On Texas Shooting DON GONYEA, HOST: Residents in Santa Fe, Texas, are still grappling with the school shooting that left 10 people dead on Friday. Today, speaking on ABC's This Week, Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Pa

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

It is December. That means it is Christmas time. Christmas time means Santa Claus is coming. Sara and Billy love Christmas. They love Santa Claus. They love the gifts from Santa. Last year they got nice gifts. Sara got a teddy bear and a rubber duck.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Fred: Hi, Anja. So, you're from Switzerland, right? Anja: Yes, I am. Fred: Oh, I was wondering because I was reading recently and I was wondering what were the traditions of Santa Claus in Switzerland? Anja: Yes, they are quite different I guess from

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Anja: So, Fred, tell me, how is the Santa in Canada? Fred: Well, Anja, I think, listening to the story that you just told me, I believe that it's quite different. Anja: Is it? How is it different? Fred: It's very different because, well, actually, Sa

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

In Santa Monica, in the winter time, 在圣塔 莫尼卡,在冬季 The lazy streets so undemanding 懒散的街道是如此的纵容 I walk into the crowd 我走进人群 In Santa Monica, you get your coffee from The coolest places on the promenade

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

今天我们要学的词是secret Santa。 Secret Santa, 神秘的圣诞老人,专门指在圣诞节前给别人送去意外礼物的,做好事不留名的人,就像圣诞老人一样。12月25号是圣诞节。在维吉尼亚, A secret Santa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC) STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: It's Friday, which is when we hear StoryCorps. And today, we meet an out-of-the-ordinary Santa. His name is Rick Rosenthal, and he is Jewish - Modern Orthodox, to be precise. Santa Rick Rosenthal came to Stor

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

You'd better watch out 你最好注意点哦 You'd better not cry 你最好不要哭鼻子 You'd better not pout 你最好不要淘气噘嘴吧 I'm telling you why 我告诉你为什么吧 Santa Claus is comin' to town Santa Claus is comin' to town S

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语