Syllable Stress CD 1 Track 31 Syllable Count Intonation Patterns In spoken English, if you stress the wrong syllable, you can totally lose the meaning of a word: MA-sheen is hardly recognizable as ma-SHEEN or machine. At this point, we won't be conc

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美语口音训练第一册

Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Do u know how much you mean to me Why must you leave? I'm just a flower on a tree why must you leave D

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

美语听力与发音技巧 第16期(附加问句的语调) Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Today’s tip is on the intonation of tag questions. Tag questions are used in two very diffe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力与发音技巧

Growing inflationary pressure on the Chinese mainland, led by rising food prices, is driving mainland buyers to Hong Kong to fill their shopping carts. 由于物价飞涨,不断增长的通货膨胀压力迫使一些大陆居民选择赴港购物。

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

Part One听辨练习 A. Listen and repeat . Do you know Márc? Does he speak ?nglish? Is the baby sleéping? Did you study French? Is the cat playing with a báll? Did you live in Fránce? Are the boy

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Now coffee prices are rising on the world market. 目前,咖啡的价格在国际市场上慢慢回升了。 Now coffee prices are rising on the world market. 目前,咖啡的价格在国际市场上慢慢回升了。 So finally we can relax now.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

In English, Yes is always followed by affirmative statements. No is always followed by negative statements. This means you cant say, Yes, I havent eaten dinner yet. Or No, I did my home work. Chinese allows this, but English does not. Therere differe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

Remember that intonation is the rising and falling of the pitch of your voice. So shes here. is a statement, but shes here? is a question. But it isnt true that all questions have a rising intonation. Today, lets just look at the intonation of three

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

B: Great! Are the charges for the gas, water and the electricity included in the rent? A: Yes, but theres a ninety dollars hold-up fee charges by the gas company. Thats refunded after three month. B: I see. Thanks a lot. Unit Nine Repairing pipeline

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

Short Conversation接受入境检查 A:(Officer):What is the purpose of your trip? B: (Visitor):Business. A:Where are you going? B:I am visiting West Coast Corporation in Burbank. A:How long are you staying in the U.S.? B:Five days. A:Now

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

Syllable Stress Syllable Count Intonation Patterns In spoken English, if you stress the wrong syllable, you can totally lose the meaning of a word: MA-sheen is hardly recognizable as ma-SHEEN or machine. At this point, we won't be concerned with why

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Rising up, back on the street, did my time, took my chances. Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet. Just a man and his will to survive. So many times, it happens too fast, you trade your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

NASA's twin Stereo spacecrafts called Behind and Ahead captured rare footage of the Sun erupting over about a 30 hour period between September 26th and 27th. From the Behind perspective on the left, the long filament, darker than the Sun's surface, c

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

It seems as though temperatures are rising these days. Everyone knows its because of global warming. Its very dangerous. Higher temperatures are causing a lot of problems for the world. There are more hurricanes and floods. One of the most obvious si

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

Test 2Section COne afternoon recently, two (36) ______ friends called to tell me that, well, their marriages hadn't made it. One was leaving his wife for another woman. The other was leaving her husband because we thought it best. As always after suc

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

A lady, who found it not easy to wake in the morning as early as she wished, bought an alarm clock. 有一位女士,发现不容易像自己希望的那样在清晨早点醒来,于是她买了一个闹钟。 These clocks are so made as to strike

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

As Americans worry about rising gasoline prices, President Barack Obama is defending his energy policy. The president went on the road Thursday to answer Republican election-year criticism that he is not doing enough to solve the problem. Higher pric

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Chinese government has started distributing grain reserves to ensure market supply during the Spring Festival. Yao Jian is the spokesperson of the Ministry of Commerce. He says the move will help ensure market supply doesn't get affected by extre

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Know Ive done wrong. I left your heart torn 深知我已犯下大错 让你的心受尽了伤 Is that what devils do? 这种行为和魔鬼无异啊 Took you so low, where only fools go? 让你感到颜面扫地 沦落到傻瓜一般 I shook the ange

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

You call me up about 2 in the morning You say I know it's late but can I see you? Somethings been on your mind Your saying that I hide behind a wall I'm frontin And you just want to get through But what happens when the honeymoon ends Then you take b

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲