032.The Importance of Early Rising Just as Benjamin Franklin says, early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. It's true that early rising benefits us in many ways. First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. But

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

We've Only Just Begun We've only just begun to live, White lace and promises A kiss for luck and we're on our way. And yes, We've just begun. Before the rising sun we fly, So many roads to choose We s

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

AS IT IS 2013-07-24 Global Warming Will Cost Us More to Live全球变暖使得居住成本增加 Hello, again, and welcome! Im Jim Tedder in Washington. On todays program, a look at whats happening all around us. Our planet is getting hotter, and mor

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

People around the world are feeling the effects of the rising oil prices. More expensive fuel means changes in transportation habits, as well as hard times in places where the cost of basic goods is also rising. It also means an uncertain future for

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

Most of my life I sat on my hands, I don't make a sound Getting it right I made all my plans, lost, never found Your eyes, your smile can light up the night, night Embers and neon signs paint up our sky, sky Airplanes cut through the clouds Like ange

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Unit 1 时态、语态(二) 4. My train arrives in New York at eight o'clock tonight. The plane I would like to take from there _____ by then. A. would leave B. will have left C. has left D. had left

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Scientists: Rising Sea Levels to Continue 科学家称海平面将继续上升 Scientists say sea levels are rising and will continue to do so into the future. Coastal communitiesaround the world are already experiencing the impact of rising seas. Ma

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Argument 47 The nation of Claria covers a vast physical area. But despite wide geographic differences, many citizens are experiencing rising costs of electricity. A recent study of household electric costs in Claria found that families who cooled the

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

The price of oil has hit an all-time high in London, rising above $146 a barrel, with New York crude prices not far behind. Tendai Maphosa reports for VOA from London analysts do not see an end to the price increases anytime soon. Oil well pumps The

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

音乐咖啡厅:Queensberry - Girl like me 相关介绍:德国一支选秀组合。让我第一时间想到了德国首席女团No Angels。这张专辑Queensberry还是有几首歌比较出彩的,起码让我听一回就印象深刻,情不自禁

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Zhang Zhenyu, of the Shanghai Flood Risk Information Center spokesperson, said the seawalls virtually encircle half of the city. These are all the sea walls we have built, including from Hangzhou Bay to up at the top at the border with Jiangsu provin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

如何表达“郁积的愤懑”?

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The impending meeting between Xi Jinping and Barack Obama in California is generating keen interest among observers in the United States. CRI's Washington correspondent Lv Xiaohong has more. The Chinese president's visit to the US has generated a lot

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

The housing market 房市 Cool it 该降温了 Property prices are rising swiftly. The Bank of England may intervene 房价一路攀登,英格兰银行可能插手 BRITAIN'S housing market is like food in a microwave, says Spencer Dale, the chief e

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

The U.S. trade deficit got nearly 4 percent worse in December as a reviving economy boosted demand for imported goods. Both imports and exports hit record highs, but imports grew even more than the flow of goods exported from the United States. Frida

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, July 19 (Xinhua) -- Obesity prevalence was 30 percent or higher in 12 states of the United States last year, compared to nine states in 2009, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Tuesday. In 2000, no states in the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Todays tip is on the intonation of tag questions. Tag questions are used in two very different ways, and the difference depends on whether you use a rising or falling pitch at the end of the tag question. On

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

10 Benefits of Rising Early, and How to Do It Recently, reader Rob asked me about my habit of waking at 4:30 a.m. each day, and asked me to write about the health benefits of rising early, which I thought was an excellent question. Unfortunately, the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

歌曲 : The Day Has Come 艺人 :Cheyenne Kimball 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 :The Day Has Come 发行年代 :2006 风格 :Rock 相关介绍 :18岁的Cheyenne Kimball (夏延金堡) 在8岁的时候夺得美国最有才艺小孩奖,年级轻轻就已经拍MTV、出专辑。能唱、能作曲、

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

你见,或者不见我 我就在那里 不悲不喜 You come to see me or not Right there I am Neither sad nor glad 你念,或者不念我 情就在那里 不来不去 You miss me or not Right there my feelings are Neither rising nor falling 你爱

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文