Part One听辨练习 A. Listen and repeat . Do you know Mrc? Does he speak ?nglish? Is the baby sleping? Did you study French? Is the cat playing with a bll? Did you live in Frnce? Are the boys aslep? Can you sp ak English? Do you knw Mr. Brown? Can I

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语

美语听力与发音技巧 第12期(问句的语调) Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Today’s tip is on the intonation of questions. Remember that intonation is the rising and falling

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力与发音技巧

Exercise 1-12: Create Your Own Intonation Contrast CD 1 Track 19 Write a short sentence and indicate where you think the most normal intonation would be placed. Then, change the meaning of the sentence slightly and change the intonation accordingly.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美语口音训练第一册

Some are remain length of the last ice-age, and alpine glaciers are quickly disappearing. There was hard strong evidence that years of rising temperatures are melting away austral gob ice berg glacier. Records here day back to the 19th century, and

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

The United Nations reports that deaths and injuries from the conflict in Ukraine have been rising in recent months. The conflict has now entered its fourth year. Russian-supported separatists in eastern Ukraine are fighting forces loyal to Ukraines c

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Worldwide Cancer Rates Rising Around the world, one is six deaths is from cancer. And a new study notes an increase in cancer rates around the world. 在世界各地,1/6的死亡案例是因为癌症。一项新的研究指出,全球癌症发病率

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AS IT IS 2013-05-04 The Wonder Wheel and Spook-A-Rama Reopen at Coney Island Hello again, and welcome to AS IT IS your daily magazine show from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. Today we hear about how sea levels are rising around the world, and w

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

1. pressure,压力。 eg:He works well under pressure. 他在有压力的情况下工作很出色。 eg:These old people are unaccustomed to the pressureof modern life. 这些老人不习惯现代生活的紧张压力。 2.workplace,工作场所。 e

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

The most massive tsunami perfect storm is bearing down upon us. 这场最强大的、完美海啸风暴正在击垮我们。 This perfect storm is mounting a grim reality, increasingly grim reality, 这场完美风暴(指独立发生时没有危险性

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Statement Versus Question Intonation You may have learned at some point that questions have a rising intonation. They do, but usually a question will step upward until the very end, where it takes one quick little downward step. A question rises a li

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Eye Of The Tiger《虎视眈眈》洛基川插曲 演唱者:Survivor 高挑而坚硬的声线,勾勒出一支阳刚气十足的战斗号角。这是1986年史泰龙主演的电影《洛奇》(Rocky)(又译洛基川)的插曲。站起来!迎

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

When snow covers the hills When the wind overs the trees Road is long You are not alone When the dawn breaks I'm not leaving you When the rising dawn Shine on your eyes I leave the dreams Go ahead with your warmth Pretty endless No matter how long it

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

充满曼陀铃和竖琴声音的歌曲当中透显出一个宁静而美丽的少女形象,歌曲是从爱尔兰传统歌曲中改编过来,Hayley Westenra的声音如同丝线一般,在演唱技巧上更已达到完美的境地,而嗓音天生

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Know Ive done wrong, I left your heart torn Is that what devils do? Took you so low, Where only fools go I shook the angel in you Now Im rising from the ground Rising up to you Filled with all the strength I found There's nothing I cant do! I need to

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Agriculture Report - Worries About Rising Food Prices May Ease 农业报道 - 粮食价格上涨的担忧可能缓解 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 A United Nations report says wo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(九)月

In Southeast Asia, people know well the risks that extreme weather can bring, and they worry that a warmer climate will increase those risks. !Pros Laput, Daniel Schearf | Bangkok 19 December 2009 When Typhoon Ketsana hit Manila this year, the crowde

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Rate of Premature Births Rising Worldwide The birth of a child....what should be a joyous experience, too often ends in death if that child is born prematurely in a developing country. A major report about premature delivery called Born Too Soon show

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(五月)

今天我们要学的词是foreclosure。 Foreclosure, 是丧失抵押品赎回权的意思。由于很多人交不出房屋贷款,美国目前正面临着 一场房屋被银行没收的风潮。Experts say the foreclosure crisis will get worse bef

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight program. Im Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Lesson 294 What's the price of it? 1.What's the price of it?这要多少钱? 2.What price are you asking?你要什么价钱? 3.The price is too hight.价格太高了。 4.Prices are rising.价格在上涨。 5.I'll buy it at any price.我将不惜任

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句