Part One听辨练习 A. If the sentences are read with a rising intonation, use a question mark (?). If read with a falling intonation (a statement), use a period (.). Listen and repeat . Thats your sister. The flower is beautiful . She was born in Ch

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语

RENT is rising in cities across China, and young Chinese are feeling the brunt of this worrying trend. 最近一段时间,中国各大城市的房租都在持续上涨,年轻人成了这一趋势的主要受害人群。 Apartment rent in major ci

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

One topic that never goes away is prices. Its not surprising really. Prices affect us all. The news recently has been about rising prices. But then I suppose thats always been the news. Prices have been rising a lot though. Especially food. I reckon

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Today I would like to talk to you about an urgent priority for our Nation: confronting the rising costs of health care. In my State of the Union Address, I invited Democrats and Republicans in Congress to work with my Ad

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

The United Nations reports that deaths and injuries from the conflict in Ukraine have been rising in recent months. The conflict has now entered its fourth year. Russian-supported separatists in eastern Ukraine are fighting forces loyal to Ukraines c

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Don't worry about a thing 不要担心呀 Cause every little thing is gonna be alright 因为所有事情都会顺利的 But don't worry about a thing, hey 所以不要担心呀嘿 Cause every little thing is gonna be alright, oh 因为所有事情都会

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Rising Sea Levels Threatening Historic Lighthouses The threat of rising sea levels and erosion have many people worried about the future of lighthouses in the United States and around the world. Lighthouses are built on or near the shore. Their power

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Waiting for the time to pass you by Hope the winds of change will change your mind I could give a thousand reasons why And I know you, and you've got to Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up We can stay forever young Living on my sofa, dr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2014-07-13 Iraqi Unrest Threatens Turkish Economy 伊拉克动乱威胁土耳其经济 In Turkey, many people are concerned about the economic effects of unrest across the border in Iraq. The country is Turkeys second largest trading partner

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

[00:00.00] Unit 2 What did he ask me to do? [00:06.53]Activity 1.Intonation: [00:13.87]Listen and say.Do the answers sound like 1 or 2? [00:21.76]1.Is that you,John? Yes.2.John!Yes? [00:30.90]Do you want to come with me?Yes. [00:39.10]You can't have

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 北外版新标准小学英语第六册(三年级起点)

DAVID GREENE, HOST: The number of people dying by suicide in the United States is growing. Most of those deaths are men. But as NPR's Rhitu Chatterjee reports, a new study out today shows that rates among women are quickly climbing. RHITU CHATTERJEE,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

The results of this two-tier system have been meagre so far. The frenzy in the biggest cities stems from the central banks steady loosening of monetary policy over the past 18 months. Although warranted from an economic perspective, it was inevitable

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Sissel Kyrkjebo,挪威著名的女歌手,以其空灵清澈的音色踏入歌坛超过10年。《All Good Things》是Sissel首张唱流行曲的唱片,十一首歌曲虽然还可发现不少令人联想到Enya一类的音乐元素,但歌曲编排都渗入了具备时代感的流行曲节奏。唯一真正保留Sissel原来风格的,或

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

STOCKHOLM, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- China's rising hurdler Xie Wenjun, who shares the same coach with the country's star hurdler Liu Xiang, clocked 7.68 seconds to finish second in the men's 60-meter hurdles at the XL Galan, an IAAF Permit Indoor Meeting,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The economic cost of the worst natural disaster(自然灾害 ) in Japan's history continues to rise. Experts are saying the devastating combination of earthquake, tsunami and now - the deepening nuclear crisis, is likely to result in bigger-than-

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SHEFFIELD, May 2 (Xinhua) -- John Higgins from Scotland defeated England rising star Judd Trump 18-15 to clinch his fourth title at the Snooker World Championship on Monday. The 35-year-old world No. 1 Higgins trailed behind 10-7 after the first two

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The annihilation of our souls Bring forth the last known resistance of lies This is the re-birth of our systems failure How quickly we crawl away from the masses The distance has fallen, trusting in failure How quickly we run fearing our death You li

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The girl in the cage bent the bars and left the stage The crowd demanded more Hear the feet stomp the floor Cries of bravo! and encore! No one heard her say Over me only sky, and the night is rising By the way you were right, this is just like flying

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

《金牌特工》超赞原声Get Ready For It!科林?费尔斯主演,该片从某种意义上说,就是一部007版的《窈窕淑女》! Get Ready For It-Take That Get ready for it Get ready for it You said whatever you put out there Whatev

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Numb and broken, here I stand alone Wondering what were the last words I said to you Hoping, praying that I'll find a way to turn back time Can I turn back time? What would I give to behold The smile, the face of love? You never left me The rising su

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲