Two years ago, after having served four years in the United States Marine Corps 两年前,我在美国海军陆战队服役了四年 and deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan, 也曾调配到伊朗和阿富汗 I found myself in Port-au-Prince, l

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

V.Main Measures to Cope with NuclearAccidents核事故应对处置主要措施 By referring the advanced international standardsand drawing on worldwide mature experience, Chinahas defined working measures to control, mitigateand cope with nuclear ac

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行口语

walkie-talkie,对讲机, lovey-dovey 多情的 okey-dokey 好的啦 tittle-tattle 聊八卦 easy-peasy 超级简单 Mumbo Jumbo 莫名其妙的话 Z: I've got one for you. Mumbo jumbo. 给你分享一个。Mumbo jumbo。 M: What does it mean? I d

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

16. Such hijacked media are the opposite of second media; an asset or campaign becomes hostage to consumers, other stakeholders, or activities who make negative allegations about a brand or product. 【分析】复合句。句子主干为 Such hijack

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

D Demo 音乐样本带 demographic segments 人口区隔 demonstration commercial 展示广告 Demonstrations and comparisons 展示与比较 diffusion filters 柔焦滤镜或柔光镜 Digital Audio Ta

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

You're watching multisource politics video news analysis from Newsy.In the left corner -- President Obama. And in the right,Representative Paul Ryan,delivering the Republican response.Chairman of the House Budget Committee and rising star of the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(二)月

托福口语独立题考两道: 第一个题我们叫做描述题,要求考生描述其熟悉的一个人,一个地方,一个物体或者一件事情; 第二个题叫二选一题,要求考生从所给的两个选项里面选一个并给出支

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Screwing up is part of life. Even great geniuses make mistakes. When you do screw up, however, what's important isn't the screwup (that's history) but what you do afterward. Here's a step-by-step approach: 生活中总有时候我们会把事情搞砸,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

2009 marked the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Shah of Iran and the establishment of a new Islamic Republic to replace the monarchy. But a questionable presidential election in 2009 also sparked the largest anti-government demonstrations in Iran

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

What's the rate of commission you want to charge? 你收取多少佣金呢? What's the rate of commission you want to charge? 你收取多少佣金呢? 5% of the net profit. 净利润的5%。 This is a detailed sheet of our offer. 这是我方的一

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

The reasons we laugh, including

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Matthew Flores loves to read, but doesn't always have a lot of material. 马修弗?洛雷斯酷爱阅读,可经常并没有多少书可读。 Last week mailman Ron Lynch found Matthew reading 'trash' junk mail in Sandy, Utah, and he asked Lynch if

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mike: OK, so for those of us listening who are not familiar with dating in the US, practices are different, Mark, how would you go about getting a date with somebody in the US? Mark: Ah, well, I, that's a difficult question because you know I don't a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The Analyze an Issue task assesses your ability to think critically about a topic of general interest and to clearly express your thoughts about it in writing. Each Issue topic makes a claim that can be discussed from various perspectives and applied

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

[verse 1] I ain't gonna take this no more Bounce baby out the door Get up and move Don't make me act a fool Just bounce baby out the door Bounce baby out the door I ain't gonna take this no more Bounce baby out the door Get up and move Don't make me

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Women's Language Translate 理解女人的话 Yes. = No. 好的。=不好。 No. = Yes. 不好。=好的。 Maybe. = No. 也许吧。=不好。 I'm sorry. = You'll be sorry. 对不起。=该道歉的人是你。 It's your decision. = The correct deci

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

LONDON, Aug. 27, (Xinhua) -- Britain's armed forces are working on contingency plans for military action as a response to the chemical weapons attack in Syria, media quoted Prime Minister David Cameron's spokesman as saying Tuesday. Claiming unaccept

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Rarely, if ever, does an empathic response begin with at least. 同理心回应,用至少这两个字作为开头,这是非常罕见的。 关于同理心回应 学习重点: 1.rarely 很少地

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

So what is empathy? And why is it very different than sympathy? 什么是同理心?为什么它和同情心那么不同? Empathy fuels connection. Sympathy drives disconnection. 同理心激发连结。同情心促使失连。 Empathy is very int

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情