BY STEPHEN R .COVEEY The first habit is 1)proactivity. Be proactive. The word proactivity is fairly common in management literature, but you won't find it in the dictionary. It means more than merely

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

四、核应急能力建设与保持 Sticking to the guidelines of versatile compatibility, resource integration, interdisciplinarysupport, and integration of military and civilian capabilities, China builds and maintainsnational nuclear emergency ca

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

So much about interviewing for a job involves impressing the people doing the hiring. But heres a depressing dirty secretno matter how much you want or need a job, your interviewer isnt necessarily giving you the full scoop on what its like to work f

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

1. The Democratic-controlled Congress has approved health care legislation that will extend benefits to tens of millions of Americans who currently don't have it. The vote in the House was 219 to 212, with all Republicans voting against the bill. It

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(三月)

root out a fibber 谁在撒谎 The big pause 长时间停顿 Lying is quite a complex process for thebody and brain to deal with. 说谎对于人的身体和大脑来说都是一个相当复杂的过程。 First your brain produces the truthwhich it

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

2005年高考试题英语听力(天津卷)录音稿 第四部分:听力(共两节,满分30分) 第一节(共5小题;每小题1. 5分,满分7. 5分,满分分) 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有个小题,从题中所给的A、B、

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力

identified 被识别的,被认可的 解析:【衍】identify确认,鉴定 identity身份 identification鉴别,证明 income n.收入 解析:【同】salary, wage, pay 【辨析】income常指定期

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Education Report - A Way to Help Students Before They Fail More schools are using a process called response to intervention to see if a child might have a learning disability. Transcript of radio broadcast: 12 March 2008 This is the VOA Special Engl

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(三)月

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他看见美国同事Amy正跟办公室另外几个人一起出去。 (Office ambience) CH:Amy, Are you guys going to lunch? A:Yes. Would you like to join us? C:好啊。我跟你们一起去。 A:I h

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Israel Seizes Palestinian Buildings Meredith Buel Jerusalem 10 Aug 2001 10:31 UTC Israeli security forces have seized Palestinian offices in East Jerusalem in response to a suicide bombing that killed

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

The United Nations Security Council is to hold urgent talks Tuesday in response to a ballistic missile test carried out by Iran. 联合国安理会将于星期二举行紧急会谈,对伊朗进行的弹道导弹试验作出反应。 The United Stat

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, July 24 (Xinhuanet) -- To deal with the coming tropical cyclone Vicente, at 9:00 a.m. today, China Meteorological Administration (CMA) raised the emergency level from Ⅳ to Ⅲ. CMA urged the related internal bodies and related provincial m

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Any suggestion that the Queen would wish to influence the Scottish referendum campaign is categorically wrong, Buckingham Palace has said. 白金汉宫指出,认为女王想要影响苏格兰公投的想法是完全错误的。 The comments follow

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mike: OK, so for those of us listening who are not familiar with dating in the US, practices are different, Mark, how would you go about getting a date with somebody in the US? 迈克:为了那些不熟悉美国约会情况的听众,约会方法会

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Here's what we know. We know that the problem begins immediately. Right? 以下是我们所知道的东西。我们知道,问题很快就会来的。对吧? This idea, zero to three. 我们来谈谈婴儿从出生到三岁的变化情况。 My wi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

A: did you see the letter I got from Bradford Films? They sent it in response to your phone call last week. B: if they wanted to say something about my call last week, why didnt they sand it to me? A: I guess they must not have your conta

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mike: OK, so for those of us listening who are not familiar with dating in the US, practices are different, Mark, how would you go about getting a date with somebody in the US? Mark: Ah, well, I, that's a difficult question because you know I don't a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

BEIJING, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- Police in Beijing municipality have performed an emergency response drill in their preparations for the country's annual legislative and political advisory sessions, a police officer said Friday. The drill was organized t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- China has initiated an emergency response and early-warning plan for disaster relief in order to cope with the severity of typhoon Haikui, according to a circular issued by the National Commission for Disaster Reduction on

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The legal work reports are a hot issue for NPC deputies and CPPCC members during each political season. They come from all walks of life and have different angles on the reports. CCTV's Han Peng speaks to some of them on their response to the reports

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年