Unit 9 PeopleThanks Anyway(M) A man was walking on a railroadwhen suddenly he got his foot caught in the tracksHe tried to get it out but it was really stuckHe heard a noise and turned around to see a train comingHe panicked and started to pray,God.p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语高级

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 知性英语

V@enook.cn Lesson 1 Do you have some...? Mom,we wnat to make paper hats. Do you have some glue and paper? I have some paper,but I don't have any glue. You can make some glue with flour and water. Do you have a bowl,Mom? Yes,I do.Here you are. Stir th

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 新世纪少儿英语

今天讨论的话题与农业有关。什么是主要粮食作物? Alice: Hello, I'm Alice. Yvonne: And I'm Yvonne. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! And in todays programme were talking about farming in Africa. Yvonne: The study of farming is

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Tuesdays with Morris 相约星期二 Anyone who has benefited from the advice and experience of an older and wiser person is likely to immediately identify with the author of the American best seller

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Fighting Obesity Is a Long-Term, Complex Problem 战胜肥胖是一个长期复杂的问题 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health and Lifestyle report. For the past 15 years, experts on obesity have gathered in Plymouth, England to attend a c

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

READING: Scientists may have discovered something that could be very welcome news for ice cream lovers around the world. Their discovery is a new ingredient that could slow down the rate at which ice cream melts and gives the ice cream a smooth textu

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(532) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

[6] One group, led by John Matese, professor of physics at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, confirms the notion that it is most likely to be a brown dwarf, a star that never accumulated enoug

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The rich are set to become God-like cyborgs in what could be the 'biggest evolution in biology' since life emerged. 富人们将变成会成为上帝般的电子人,这将可能是人类有史以来在生物方面最大的进化。 This is accordin

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'm gonna come for you as soon as I can. 我会尽快去找你 I promise. 我保证 I-I just wanted to say thanks 我只是想来道谢 For giving me another chance. 谢谢你还给我机会 You stay frosty, soldier. 记得保持冷静,小兵 So, y

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

2014 will determine course of century, says Cambridge professor. A dramatic event that will determine the course of the 21st century will take place in 2014, according to a Cambridge University academic. Professor Nicholas Boyle claims that events of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got together to visit their old university professor. The conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work and in life. Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chinese philosophy has become the third most popular course at Harvard University, behind Intro to Computer Science and Intro to Economics, according to the New York Times. 据《纽约时报》报道,在哈佛大学,中国哲学仅次于计算机科

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You Don't Know Who I Am 你不认识我 One professor had a strict policy that the hourly examinations were done at the bell and anyone who kept writing on their exam paper after the bell would take a zero on the exam. 一个老师对于考试时间的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

汇率英语对话 Newer: The exchange rate between RMB and Dollar has been floating and mentioned frequently recently ,why ?what is the exchange rate ? 美元和人民币之间的汇率总是热点,什么是汇率? Professor: It is the price of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Next time you raise an eyebrow at the views of your partner, friend, sibling or colleague, remember they could be helping to make you smarter. 下一次当你被伴侣、朋友、兄弟姊妹或同事的观点惊到时,请记住他们可能会帮你变

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

惊叹亚洲90%的毕业生近视 Up to 90% of school leavers in major Asian cities are suffering from myopia - short-sightedness - a study suggests. Researchers say the extraordinary rise in the problem is being caused by students working very hard

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

穷国拒绝成功的机会? A Harvard professor said developing countries were forced down an economic path in the 20th Century that lacked innovation, entrepreneurship and technology. As a result, he said, they had stunted development, while many

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

托福听力叫你重新做人!托福听力贯穿口语、写作、听力这三个部分,很多同学们已经备托福听力折磨的遍体鳞伤,针对这样的情况,老师给出了关于托福听力复习策略的详细解读。 多少少男少

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

THREE We have long been expecting you, said Oblonsky entering his private room and releasing Levins arm, as if to show that here all danger was past. Im very, very glad to see you! continued he. Well, how are you, eh? When did you arrive? Levin looke

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著