How Far Will Mideast Conflict Escalate? Ed Warner Washington 10 Aug 2001 The latest suicide bombing in Jerusalem 1)intensifies the violence in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and appears to make peac

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

The rise of mobile phones has been blamed for a number of social ills, but your smart phone may also be making you physically sick as well. 随着手机越来越普及,许多社会疾病也愈发常见。但是,智能手机或许也会引起身体不

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Que1: well I would love to ., first because., also I think finally,/besides Que2: I thinkwould be better. first because., also I think finally,/besides Que3: in this set of materials, the reading passage is about., the listeninng is a discussion betw

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

At a pre-med (医学院预科)university in St. Louis, we had to take a difficult class in physics. One day the professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. A student rudely interrupted to ask Why do we have to learn this stuff?To s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Jeffrey Kinkley is a history professor at St. John's University. The military parade itself of course conveyed an image of China's strength and modernization. President Xi Jinping's announcement he will be cutting the size of Chinese military by 300-

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

At the beginning of the third article in the Learn to Participate series, I stated the following: The gap between the ability to just explain and the ability to explain well is as wide as the gap between the image of an authoritative, stubborn, aggre

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Just Be Good To Green Professor Green ft. Lily Allen Lily Allen Friends tell me I am crazy That Im wasting time with you youll never be mine Just be good to me just be good to me Professor Green Huh just be good to green All I need is a woman to be g

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

CANBERRA, Feb. 3 (Xinhua) -- Australia's University of Newcastle (UON) on Friday announced the establishment of a scholarship program supported by China's Jack Ma Foundation. Jack Ma Foundation will give US$20 million (AU$26.4 million) to fund a firs

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Professor: Winnie, today were going to listen to Emily and Peter talking about movies on their blind date. 哎,初次约会通过聊电影来了解对方,这办法不错! Professor: I agree! Now lets find out if they both like going to the movi

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Larry和李华在教室里等琼斯教授把改完的考卷发下来。今天李华会学到两个常用语:bad vibe和wake up call。 LL: Li Hua, I have a really bad vibe about this test. LH: 你觉得你考的怎么样?Bad vibe? 那是什么意思

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

托福听力中涉及到很多词组的使用,任何情况下词组与词汇都是至关重要的,在复习托福考试时,Delta是很多考生的备考资料。而且其中部分出现的生词也很有可能出现在托福实战中。下面我们

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Tariff barrier 关税壁垒 Professor wang, can I ask a few questions? 王教授,可以请教您几个问题吗? Certainly. 当然可以。 What is the tariff? 什么是关税? It's a tax levy by the goveroverment on goods imported into that

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Just about anyone who's used the Internet has encountered the message Error 404 or Page Not Found. That's what you see when a link is broken or dead, when a resource is no longer available. It happens on blogs. It happens on news websites, even on de

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

If a man wants to live a long life he should marry an intelligent woman, according to scientists. 科学家称,男人要想长寿,就得娶个聪明的老婆。 Dementia experts said that having an intelligent partner can act as buffer to the dis

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ladies, if you want a man at your feet, wear high heels. 女士们,想要男人为你们尽折腰,就穿高跟鞋吧。 Research shows that men are more likely to help a woman wearing heels than one in flats. 调查显示男人们更愿意对穿高

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Most people feel guilty after gossiping about a friend or colleague. 多数人总会在聊完朋友或同事八卦后感到愧疚。 But scientists have found that crafty chats - dubbed gossip theory - are what makes us human, and may even help us li

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一天,我们大学里一个年轻的学生和一位教授一起散步。这位仁慈的教授常称呼学生为朋友,他对那些急切希望得到指教的学生非常友善。 散步途中,他们看到一双旧鞋放在路边,便猜测鞋子

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

托福口语task5模板与技巧。托福口语task5主要是测试考生听懂、记录、归纳、转述对话中与学生有关的困难和解决方案,并发表、支持考生自己见解的能力。 Format of Task 5: Listen to a conversation:

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

雅思听力的陷阱设置很多,因此雅思听力要注意的细节也很多,雅思听力答案填写注意点就是其中非常重要的一个点,很多考生反映最后的雅思听力成绩出来后却发现比自己考试完后对答案的

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

今天Larry 和Li Hua 一起听了有关环境保护的讲座。Li Hua 会学到两个常用语: to buy something 和to be sold on something。 (college hallway noise) LH: 哎,Larry, 听了这个讲

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》