This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Now, we continue our discussion from last week about the pay for professors in the United States. We looked at the averages. Today we narrow that to one example. Andrew McMichael Andrew McMichael is

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十二)月

想要进阶到高级口译,日积月累很重要,但是,词类归类尤为重要。本篇讨论的是称谓,大家都熟知,但凡大小会议,都有重要人士出席,如果连称谓都模凌两可,会场翻译就要败在开场戏了

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

【Transcript】 Ernie和Beth是大学同学,俩人想组个乐队。 不过,他们要先了解一下彼此的音乐口味是否相同。 Professor: So, let's find out what kind of music they like. Ernie: So Beth, what kind of music do you listen

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 不平静的坟墓.the.unquiet.grave

Education Basketball Player Frank was the universitys star basketball player, and he had to get his grades up in order to play in the big game at the end of the season. His coach knew this was impossible without some rule-bending. So he arrange for t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语高级

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Human Brain Still Leads, as Science Looks to Next 50 Years of Artificial IntelligenceBy Jill Moss Broadcast: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VO

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Scientists have discovered that stored blood loses a life-saving gas. This discovery may explain why a great number of people get sick after receiving stored blood. In recent years, experts have wondere

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十一)月

AS IT IS 2015-10-28 Wife-sharing: An Idea to Help Bachelors in China An economics professor in China has suggested that Chinese men share their wives with men who cant find their own. This idea comes from Xie Zuoshi, a professor at the School of Econ

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

M: Does that ring a bell? W: This is totally over my head. Will you explain again Mr. Brown? M: The point is you should first remember the formula. W: Algebra is so difficult. I just dont get it. Dialogue 2. W: How can I be through with such a whole

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 流利美国口语

2004 考研写作样句 3、In each semester, a visiting professor is responsible for giving 5 lectures, holding 2 seminars and doing occasional supervision over the research of our faculty. 【译文】每个学期,客座教授要负责做5次演讲

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

educational history 学历 educational background 教育程度 educational system 学制 academic year 学年 term/ semester 学期 diploma 文凭 tuition 学费 School 学校 fee-paying school 付费学校/私立学校 public school 公立学校 reg

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

When winter weather set in, the temperatures dropped below freezing. 当冬天来临的时候,温度骤降到零度以下。 And they stayed there. And I faced a whole new set of challenges. 然后就一直这么冷。我又遇到了一堆新问题,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Lesson 47 Professor Boffins shoes Professor: Thats funny. Mrs Boffin: Whats funny, dear? Professor: I cant find my shoes. Professor: They were here a minut ago. Mrs Boffin: Perhaps theyre under the bed. Have a look. Professor: No, they arent there.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第二册

On the first day of classes at a Los Angeles high school, several American boys came up to a Chinese boy and said: Hi, whats up? Upon hearing their greeting, the boy, who had just moved to the US with his parents, raised his head and looked at the sk

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

127. Nice to meet you W: This is Xiao Wang, a new colleague. M: Hi, everyone. Nice to meet you. W: I am a newcomer. Nice to meet you. M: Don't worry. I'll take care of you. W: Thank you very much. 128. It's not your business W: Let me help you with c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Mike! 杨琳,赶快来告诉大家今天都要学什么? A: 没问题! 今天,咱们要来一次徒步旅行,聊聊怎么对付苛刻的上司,还要告诉你怎么说辩解搪

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

A: Is this Professor Clark's office? B:This is Professor Clark speaking. A: This is Kalia from your morning literature class. B: Yes, what can I do for you? A: I had a skydiving accident over the weekend and won't be able to come to school today. B:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

英国人平日点外卖喜欢点什么呢,他们更倾向于食材健康的披萨..... Jennifer: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English, I'm Jennifer and with me today is Rob. Rob: Hello Jennifer! Jennifer: You look cheerf

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

又一波选课教程来袭! A: Hey John, did you register for classes yet? B: I register this Friday. A: What classes do you plan on taking? B: I really want to take the communication class, but I don't know if it will be available. A: Is that cla

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 中级-Intermediate Listening

III. Listening In Task1: On the First Day Script Harrison: Im Harrison. Good to meet you. So youve bought the books for this biology class. Jenny: Sure, I think everyone had to before class started. Harrison: No. Usually no one does much on the first

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3