New Films Express Garfield It's not something he wanted, it's just something that's always been there; every second it grips him from within. It's his destiny, his power, his curse. Who is he? He's Ga

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

[00:00.00]Text Got My B.A.by Sheer Luck [00:04.41]NOW IT CAN BE TOLD:I got my B.A.by sheer luck.Here is my story. [00:10.58]Professor Kolb was especially difficult that year. [00:15.12]Exactly 63.6 percent of the class failed Egyptian History. [00:21

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语综合一下册 课文+单词

PHILLIPS: Well, it's spring break at Cornell University and you'd think that students would be celebrating. Their basketball team's unlikely birth in the NCAA's Sweet 16 tournament. But instead, there is a depressing reality at that Ivy League school

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(三)月

Movie science Callum: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Callum Robertson and with me today is William Kremer, hello William. William: Hello Callum. Callum: Today science in the movies. And we start with a question based on a scene that will

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

V@enook.cn Lesson 18 Have you ever to...? Professor Boffin has been to a lot of countries.He has hats from all over the world. Have you ever been to Russia,Professor Boffin? Yes,I have.I was there in 1991. Look.This is my Russian hat.Try it on. You l

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 新世纪少儿英语

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Dickson Despommier is a public health professor at Columbia University in New York City. His area is environmental health sciences. One design for a vertical farm One day nine years ago, he and his

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(十一)月

Lesson Eight Pre-class Work Read the text a third time. Learn the new words and expressions listed below. Glossary airily adv. not seriously, in a light-hearted way apron n. a piece of clothing that c

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

六级快速阅读概况与解题基本方略: 六级的快速阅读和四级快速阅读的形式、比例、分值、包括解题方法都很像。一篇六级速读全长约1000词至1200词左右,需要考生在15分钟内完成,请记住,涂

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

as 1.Some dieters find that after their dieting is over, they ate twice _______ they did before their diet. (1993) A. more than B. as many as C. much than D. as much as (D,饭量是以前的两倍。A是指三倍,不合常理。) 2.Lang

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Albus Dumbledore on 'The Fountain of Fair Fortune' 邓布利多评《好运泉》 'The Fountain of Fair Fortune' is a perennial favorite, so much so that it was the subject of the sole attempt to introduce a Christmas pantomime to Hogwarts' festive c

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(337) / 评论(0) 分类 诗翁彼豆故事集

大家都知道,每一门语言里都有着数不清的习语和一些比较地道的用法。一些惯用语(Idioms)如果单纯按照字面意思来理解的话,往往会和说话者的真实意图南辕北辙,特别是作为一名正在学习英

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

驾车的朋友深有体会,有了卫星导航系统,去哪里都不用愁。 Alice: Hello, I'm Alice. Stephen: And I'm Stephen. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about sat navs. Stephen: Sat navs thats short for satelli

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

幽默笑话:好心帮忙 Creighton was going along a square when he saw a little boy trying to reach the knocker of a large house. 当克莱顿教授沿着一个广场走着的时候,他看见一个小家伙正试图抓住一所大房子的门环。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Rob: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English. Im Rob and joining me in the studio today is Jennifer. Welcome, Jennifer! Jennifer: Hi there. Now Rob, I believe our subject for discussion this week is a load of rubbish?! Rob: I wouldnt put it exactly lik

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

BBC Learning English 6 Minute English Love Drug Yvonne: Hi, this is 6 Minute English with Yvonne Archer and joining me today is Callum Robertson. Hello Callum! Callum: Hello Yvonne. Yvonne: Thanks for joining me. Now today, we'll hear a report about

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

一、租房 RENTING A HOUSE land/lord, land/lady types dormitory hostel hotel flat,bedsitters surroundings rural areas, suburb, downtown rooms single room, double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen,balcony facilities shower, central heater(ing), radiators, ref

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Scene I (Anita, Kevin, Ken, Jason, Steven, and Rita are all Tunghai University students. They are good friends. One day, Ken and Jason meet on the way to the classroom.)Ken: Why are you late? And, you just missed the last class. The teacher gave us t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Governments are always judged by how they use power. But they differ by how they divide power. Some have strong presidents or prime ministers. Others have military control. But political scientist

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(一)月

雅思听力的陷阱设置很多,因此雅思听力要注意的细节也很多,雅思听力答案填写注意点就是其中非常重要的一个点,很多考生反映最后的雅思听力成绩出来后却发现比自己考试完后对答案的

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Class and Ass Professor Laurie of Glasgow put this notice on his door:Professor Laurie will not meet his classes today. A student,after reading the notice,rubbed out thec. Later Professor Laurie came along,and entering into the spirit of

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语