Drink Now, Pay Later A study with animals in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences shows that alcohol abuse in adolescence leads to a lifetime of poor decision-making skills. Karen Hopkin reports We all know that drinking can cloud jud

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Tom's father died of lung cancer. He couldn't stop smoking. He tried quitting several times. However, whenever he saw someone smoking, he couldn't resist lighting up. In the end, he gave up trying, it

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Ever since August last year when a new computer pay system started, there have been major problems with teachers pay. A few teachers have been paid too much, many have been paid too little and some have not been paid at all. In total, this is about 1

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Helen: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Helen. Zo: 还有我,刘佳。 Helen: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Zo: 那Helen, 我们今天要学的新词是什么呢? Helen: Todays phras

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Jake and Larry are brothers. They used to be friends. They used to talk to each other. But now they arent friends. Now they dont talk to each other. They have a problem. The problem is money. Jake had borrowed $500 from Larry. Larry had lent $500 to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Will the US Pay Workers for Family Leave? The United States does not require businesses to pay workers who are sick or caring for a new baby. President Obama and some other U.S. lawmakers want to change time off or leave policies. Supporters say paid

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

A: I need help figuring out how to pay for a used car that I am thinking of buying. B: I would be happy to help you. Have you saved up a down payment? A: I will be getting money from selling my old car. B: You really need that money so that a bank or

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

【什么是Apple pay】: Add a card to your iPhone 1. On your iPhone, open Wallet. 打开你手机上wallet这个应用 2. Tap Add Credit or Debit Card. 点击添加信用卡或借记卡几个蓝色的字 3. If you have a supported credit or debit

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Topic 1-Apple Pay's one year in China-Will it ever match Alipay or Wechat Wallets popularity? This month (Feb.18th) marks the first anniversary of Apply Pays entry into the Chinese market. Despite being the most popular third-party payment service in

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

A high school in Ohio had poor attendance. I've got an idea, said an English teacher at a teachers' meeting. Most of our students are poor. Let's pay them to attend school. Most of the other teachers agreed. They applauded. The principal laughed. Pay

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Idiom: Pay your dues ( work hard to achieve your goal ) Hit the book: Bull eye zone Leading brand Effective spot Markup Bound to Lollipop Bull's-Eye Zone (Second and Third Shelves from the Top) What's there: Best sellers and other leading brands. Why

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: Pay the piper ( take the consequence ) Hit the book: On a small scale Low-commitment Avenue Flea market Discount coupon Draw up Map out Take factor into account Test the waters by selling your items on a small scale. In the real world, it'd be

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

By Laura Adams. Im excited that the podcast had its two millionth download in February and even got some recent buzz on local radio stations and the evening news in the central Florida area where I live. Find a link to the interview video at moneygir

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 货币英语

暂无音频 NATIONAL EQUAL PAY DAY, 2009 - - - - - - - BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA A PROCLAMATION Harriet Beecher Stowe helped galvanize the abolitionist movement with her groundbreaking literature. Frances Perkins advised Presiden

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Pets Lovers Pay Respect to Their Companion on Traditional Chinese Holiday Tian Peiheng is a 66-year-old retiree and is visiting the grave of her Pomeranian, Meimei. Along with her husband and daughter, Tian clears the dead leaves from inside her pet'

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

今天我们还要讲两个带有devil这个词的习惯用语。我们上次学到devil就是魔鬼。在西方文艺作品里,与被称为罪恶之灵的魔鬼打交道总不会有好下场。魔鬼往往会用金钱、地位、美女等使你眼花

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

pay the bill 买单 I'm broke. I don't have money to pay the bill. 我穷得叮当响。没有钱买单了。 Just my luck. I have to pay a fine for speeding. 我能有什么运气,只好交超速罚款了。 You commit a crime, you pay the price. 你

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

pay in cash 用现金支付 Will you be paying by credit card or with cash? 您是要刷卡呢,还是现金支付? I pay by check. 我要用支票支付。 I'm just going to pay for this with a check. 我要用支票进行支付。 Can I pay in K

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

pay somebody money 向某人支付 She paid me 50 dollars not to tell. 她给了我 50 美元,让我保守秘密。 Her father pays you for baby-sitting? 他爸爸花钱雇你看孩子? You couldn't pay me to do it. 你不能花钱让我做这个。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语