Terms of Pay ment 支付条款 Brief Introduction 目前,国际贸易中常用的付款方式 ( payment terms) 有:汇付( Remittance )、托收( Collection ) 、信用证( Letter of Cred

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语300句

This is the first of a two-part Business English Pod series on asking for a pay raise. Asking for a pay raise makes many people uncomfortable, but its most definitely to our benefit to make the effort. Getting a raise is more than just asking, though

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语谈判课程

This is the second of a two-part Business English Pod series on asking for a pay raise. Asking for a pay raise is a two-step process. Before any discussion of compensation begins, its important to state your case and demonstrate why you deserve a rai

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语谈判课程

Equal Pay Day is an American day of awareness to highlight the fact that American men earn more than women for doing the same jobs. It is held on April 15 because this is how far into a new year that a woman must work to earn what a man earned in the

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

今天我们要学的词组是pay respects。 Pay- respects的意思是向某个人表示敬意。美国前总统福特12月26日逝世后,他的灵柩从加州运到首都华盛顿,停放在国会大厅里。美国人纷纷前往吊唁,向他表

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Hello, and welcome to Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. Im your host, Adam Freedman. But first, your daily dose of legalese: This podcast does not create an attorney-client relationship with any listener. In other words, althoug

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Our MPs and judges all got a 1.9% pay increase at the end of this year. It was also back-dated to July 1st. This means the pay increase should have started July 1st so they get that extra increase in one big payment. For most back-bench MPs that one-

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Program Offers Job Experience, Pay for High Schoolers At the start of the school year, Aelina Pogosian could not wait to tell her friends about the most interesting thing she had done over the summer. The 16-year-old did not want to talk about a trip

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Feb. 18 marks the first anniversary of Apple Pay's entry into China. Despite being the most popular third-party payment service in the U.S., Apple Pay is currently underperforming its expectations in China. 截止2月18日,Apple Pay已经登陆中国

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Samsung Electronics Co. said Saturday it plans to release its mobile payment system Samsung Pay in major markets, including China, next month, speeding up its efforts to expand the presence of the platform amid the rise of rivalry services. 三星电子

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It was a large, white envelope. It arrived in New York from California. It was from Tony Robbins. He is a very famous speaker. He is a very famous life coach. He is a very rich man. Three shiny, white pages were inside the envelope. They invited Rach

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Chinese State-owned enterprises managers are getting paycuts, and investors are monitoring the pilot pay reform program because SOEs are usually blue chip stocks. Central State-owned enterprises launched a pilot pay reform at the beginning of this ye

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

SAO PAULO, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Santos coach Muricy Ramalho has warned Brazil striker Robinho he will need to take a substantial pay cut if he is to rejoin the Brazilian club. Ramalho is confident the player is willing to return to the side where he ma

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nov 19 LG Electronics Inc said on Thursday it signed an agreement to develop its own mobile payment service called LG Pay. LG电子在11月19日表示已签署一份协议,将研发自己的移动支付服务系统,名为LG Pay。 LG, which signe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是pay off。 Pay off, 是取得成果的意思。His perseverance finally paid off, 意思是他的坚持不懈终于有了成果。The anti-drug campaign among the city's youth is paying off, 针对城里年轻人展开的反吸

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Apple Pay has officially launched here in China. 苹果移动支付服务近日已在中国正式推出。 Apple CEO Tim Cook announced the launch of the contactless payment system today through his Sina Weibo social media account. The tech giant is

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Listen to February 18th 2011 to hear the background to this. In February this year, workers who care for intellectually disabled people, won their case for better night pay. The court said that they should be paid the minimum wage for sleeping at nig

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

pay off 产生利益,出现好结果,偿还债务 Don't worry about me paying off your debt. 不要担心,我肯定会还你钱的。 I've paid off all my debt. 我已经还清了所有的债。 Sending that e-mail has finally paid off. 发送那

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

pay attention 集中注意 I need you to pay attention. Do you hear me? 我需要你专注,听到没? She ignored me. She didn't pay any attention to me. 她无视了我。她根本就不在乎我。 I barely even know her, but I feel like I have

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语