1.指一指,说一说 2.连一连 3.唱一唱,圈一圈 A birdie made a nest. 一只小鸟筑了一个鸟巢。 He did his best. 他尽了最大的努力来完成。 Along came a guest, 之后来了一个客人, they all sat in the nest. 他们一起

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

NO.8 Peace There once was a King who offered a prize to the artist who would paint the best picture of peace. Many artists tried. The King looked at all the pictures,but there were only two he really liked and he had to choose between them. One pictu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

In a forest close to the river bank mere lived a crane with his wife. They were very unhappy. Every time the wife laid eggs in their nest, a big black cobra who lived in a hollow in the tree, would eat them up. The crane had a friend the crab. He wen

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

电影词典 dialogue 对白 美国俚语 选自《情定巴黎》 剧中:I must go do as nature intended. as nature intended 本能的要求 e.g. Every weekend I drink beer as nature intended. 我每个周末去喝啤酒是出自本能啊。 经典对

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: For some reason, there's no standard syllabus, there's no basic course.They just sort of give you your computer and then kick you out of the nest. 因为某些原因,科技既没有标准大纲,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.55] Flavor Of The Moment 感怀瞬间 [00:05.48]Take all those wonderful feelings you have and let them out. [00:09.41]You need to know your feelings, [00:11.70]so they can lead you down the path you were meant to follo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

麦克墨菲(杰克尼克尔森 饰)为逃避苦役而假装神经失常,可没想到却被送进了一家精神病院。护士长拉契特(路易丝弗莱彻 饰)在这所医院里建立了一套行为准则,所有的病人都必须遵守。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美电影简介

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 新概念英语动画(合集) 哈哈美语

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 Maisy小鼠波波和他的朋友们

Things that Can Fly 会飞的东西 The balloons fly into clouds 气球飞向云彩 The kite flies over the river 风筝飞越河流 The bird flies to the nest 鸟儿飞向鸟巢 The eagle flies to the mountain 老鹰飞向高山 The helicopter flies

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

If I can stop one Heart from breaking I shall not live in vain If I can ease one Life the Aching Or cool one Pain Or help one fainting Robin Unto his Nest again I shall not live in Vain. This beautiful poem expresses the wish of the human heart to ma

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

A woodpecker is a bird. It is red, white, and black. It has a long sharp beak. This is a special beak. It is stronger than a tree trunk. The woodpecker makes holes in tree trunks. It hits the tree trunk with its sharp beak, again and again. Peck, pec

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

To do a job right, you need the right tools. Even a chimp knows that. According to a study in the American Journal of Primatology, chimps in the Congo use multiple tools to capture army ants. Youve probably seen footage of chimps using sticks to har

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

The baby bird was in his nest. He was in his nest with his sister. Their nest was high up in the tree. They were waiting for mama bird. Mom always brought them food. They were hungry. When would mom come home? Would she bring them a worm? Would she b

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

AS IT IS 2016-03-19 Watch Live Video of Bald Eagles Hatching This is Whats Trending Today. The American Bald Eagle has long been the national bird of the United States. In 1782, the Continental Congress approved the Great Seal of the United States. T

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: In about a week, the city here will mark a grim anniversary. It was a year ago in October where the single deadliest mass shooting in modern American history took place. A man opened fire on a country music festival. He kil

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Russia says strategic stability, international security, non-proliferation, and cooperation against emerging threats are among the interests Moscow shares with the United States. The Kremlin is also offering a positive assessment of Wednesday's meeti

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年4月

The goose with the golden eggs One morning a countryman went to his goose’s nest, and saw a yellow and glittering egg there. He took the egg home. To his delight, he found that it was an egg of pure

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Well, children, did you have a nice time in the woods? 孩子们,你们在森林里玩得高兴吗? Oh yes, mother, such a good time! See what sweet flowers we found, 哦,是的,妈妈,我们玩得特别高兴!看看我们采的花多美啊

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

LESSON 18 第18课 berries 浆果 robin 知更鸟 short 短 rid 去掉,摆脱 dart 飞奔 sharp 尖锐 worms 蠕虫 strikes 罢工 eagle 老鹰 king 国王 foe 敌人 fails 失败 hawk 鹰 active 积极 THE KINGBIRD 必胜鸟 The kingbird is not bi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

LESSON 17 THE BIRD AND ITS NEST 第十七课 鸟和鸟巢 This is a bird's nest. 这是一只鸟巢。 May I look in? Yes. 我可以看看里面吗?可以。 I see three eggs in it, 我看见里面有三枚鸟蛋。 but no young ones yet. 但是还没

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册