剪辑自Tarzan (泰山) Terk: So, where’s his mama? Kala: Well, I am going to be his mother now. Terk: You know, he is not so bad once you get used to it. Kala’s gonna be its mother now. Kala: Ke

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

2 Michael Douglas 2 迈克尔道格拉斯 Michael Douglas's mom and dad divorced when Michael was 5 years old. 迈克尔道格拉斯5岁的时候,他妈妈和爸爸就离婚了。 Michael and his brother Joel went to live with their mom in Connecti

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人故事之演员明星

[00:00.73]This is the Chamber of the Ages. 这是历史纪念馆 [00:05.32]What are these? 这些是什么? [00:09.68]They tell the story of our colony, our history. 他们讲述了我们族群的故事和历史 [00:12.48]These are pretty cool. 真棒

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-别惹蚂蚁

How the Wren Family Moved 鹪鹩搬家记 All the birds were wondering about the strange-looking man that stood in farmer Brown's cornfield. 所有的鸟儿都想知道那个站在农夫布朗的稻田里、长相怪异的人。 The bluejays, the bla

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

In the Days of the Dinosaurs The Careful Crocodile By Beverley ['bev?li] Randell Long, long ago, in the days of the dinosaurs, a mother crocodile laid 40 eggs. She laid the eggs in a sandy nest by some ferns. The sun kept the eggs warm. Week after we

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(317) / 评论(0) 分类 Cherry老师讲英文故事

Once upon a time, there was a very big forest. There on a huge banyan tree lived many crows. They were selfish and arrogant. They always quarreled with other birds. This behavior irritated other birds. They had no friends, as no one liked them. When

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

To do a job right, you need the right tools. Even a chimp knows that. According to a study in the American Journal of Primatology, chimps in the Congo use multiple tools to capture army ants. Youve probably seen footage of chimps using sticks to harv

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

Once there lived a young man. His name was Sindbad. He was a good merchant. He sailed around the world and sold his goods. On each voyage he had some wonderful and thrilling adventures. On one of the voyages he went to China by a ship with dates from

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

ALL THE WORLD IS A ZOO 整个世界就是个动物园 It is fun to watch the lions and tigers and monkeys in a zoo. 在动物园里看狮子、老虎和猴子是很有趣的。 Probably you have many times begged your parents to take you to see the a

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

I see ducks on the pond; Tom will feed them. 我看到池塘里的鸭子。汤姆要喂它们。 Tom is blind; he holds a box in his hand. 汤姆是个盲人。他手里拿着一只箱子。 Nell is kind to him. 内尔对汤姆非常友善。 This ol

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Lesson 66 Eggs And Chicks 第66课 鸡蛋与小鸡 All birds lay eggs. But just as birds differ very much in size, so do their eggs. The eggs of the little humming-bird are no bigger than peas, while each egg laid by the ostrich is as big as twenty-f

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Young loggerhead sea turtles routinely migrate thousands of miles. But these turtles are starting their migration a bit early while still in the egg. In a typical year, as many as half of all baby sea turtles may die. Sea birds swoop down and snatch

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Unit 4 Newborn Conversation 1 A : My wife and I didn't used to spend this much money . B : What's changed? A : My wife has been pregnant for 7 months. B : I see. I guess diapers and baby food are expensive. Bringing up children is not easy . A : My

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

A little girl went in search of flowers for her mother. 一个小女孩为她的妈妈去采花。 It was early in the day, and the grass was wet. 这天清晨,草地还很湿。 Sweet little birds were singing all around her. 漂亮的小鸟在她周

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

O John! the sun has just set. It is not hot, now. 噢,约翰!太阳刚刚落山了。现在天气不热了。 Let us run and jump. 让我们出去跑一跑、跳一跳吧。 I think it is fun to run, and skip, and jump. 我觉得跑步、跳跃和跳

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Sue has a doll and a pet bird. 苏有个娃娃和一只宠物鸟。 Her doll has a new dress and a cap. 她的娃娃穿件新裙子戴顶帽子。 Sue loves Mary, and will let her hold the doll. 苏喜欢玛丽,让她拿着娃娃。 The pet bird li

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

The third distinction is that animals make no improvements; 人类与动物的第三点差异在于:动物本身绝不存在任何改进或进步; while the knowledge, and skill, and the success of man are perpetually on the increase. 而人类知识

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Market Share 市场份额 In this area NEST company is our main competitor is our main competitor. 在这个地区,NEST公司是我们的主要竞争对手。 They entered the market in 2002, fifteen years later than us. 他们2002年进入市场,比

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Business: The internet of things: Where the smart is 商业:物联网:智能家居,路在何方 Connected homes will take longer to materialise than expected. 真正实现互联家庭仍是长路漫漫。 The fanfare has gone on for years. 有关

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

LESSON 55 The sea-gull 第五十五课 海鸥 If I were to be a bird, I should never choose to be a sea-gull, 如果我是一只鸟,我怎么都不会选择成为一只海鸥。 said Ellen Burns, as she gazed forth on the rough waves and the stormy

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册