The next morning, over a breakfast of cold cereal, the children discussed the latest mysterious events. The two people arguing must have been Marianne and her mother, Jessie said. They are the only two women here. Dont forget Old Gert, said Benny. Vi

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 71 The Ghost Town Mystery

The clever penguins The Penguins had a nest with two big white eggs in it. Mother Penguin sat on the eggs day after day.Father Penguin went fishing. One day Father Penguin came back.Here I am,he said to Mother Penguin. You must be hungry.I'll sit on

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 Cherry老师讲英文故事

The Story of the Easter Rabbit 复活节兔子的故事 Once upon a time, many years ago, the winter had been long and cold. 很久很久、许多年以前,冬天漫长而寒冷。 What makes Spring so late? asked all the children. 是什么让春天

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

迷你对话: A:The woman was beaten again. Why didnt she call the police. 那个女人又挨打了,她为什么不报警呢? B:Because it was her husband who beat her. 因为是她的丈夫打的她。 A:It is incredible. 真是不可思议。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Bumpity-bump! Ten-year-old Violet Alden clung to the edge of the Jeeps open window. This is the bumpiest car weve ever been in, she exclaimed. Its the bumpiest road weve ever been on, Jessie said, pushing her bangs out of her eyes. Its both, agreed H

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 71 The Ghost Town Mystery

058 The Birth Of Poetry And Art When Adam and Eve were expelled from Eden, there was an incident when the flames of a blazing sword of an angel, who had sent them away, burned a birds' nest. The birds were all burned to death, but a new bird was born

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

The baby birds sat in the nest. There were two baby birds. They were in the nest. The nest was in the tree. The baby birds were waiting for mama bird. They were hungry. When would mama bird be back? Then they saw mama bird. She landed on the nest. Sh

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Their journey takes them through the Gulf of Mexico. Vinson is heartsick about the oil contaminating the Gulf of Mexico and the fate of her Purple Martins and other migrants. I'm afraid that for the next 20 even maybe 30 years we are going to be look

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

也许你有一个稳定的工作,一份丰厚的收入,过着大多数人羡慕的“小资”生活,但是你仍感到不满足,想离开现在的生活圈子,去冒险,去寻求更丰厚的

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Russia says strategic stability, international security, non-proliferation, and cooperation against emerging threats are among the interests Moscow shares with the United States. The Kremlin is also offering a positive assessment of Wednesday's meet

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

From Couch Potato to Cabin Fever 从沙发土豆到幽居病 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇掌故节目。 Some unusual words describe how a person spends his or her time. For exa

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: The stock market has been booming lately. After the Dow crossed 20,000 for the first time in January, it kept surging. It's been above 21,000 this week. NPR's Chris Arnold looks at what's going on and what it means for your retirem

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

Merrily swinging on brier and weed, 在荆棘野草上,欢快地荡着秋千, Near to the nest of his little dame, 身边,娇小雌鸟的窝, Over the mountain side or mead, 飞过山脊或草地, Robert of Lincoln is telling his name: 罗伯

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

今天要讲的两个习惯用语里都有一个关键的字。那就是:feather. Feather就是鸟身上的羽毛。既然羽毛跟鸟有关系,那末我们就先来讲一个和鸟有直接关系的

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

The baby birds sat in the nest. There were two baby birds. They were in the nest. The nest was in the tree. The baby birds were waiting for mama bird. They were hungry. When would mama bird be back? Then they saw mama bird. She landed on the nest. Sh

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

If I can stop one Heart from breaking I shall not live in vain If I can ease one Life the Aching Or cool one Pain Or help one fainting Robin Unto his Nest again I shall not live in Vain. This beautiful poem expresses the wish of the human heart to ma

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Michael Douglas 迈克尔道格拉斯 Michael Douglass mom and dad divorced when Michael was 5 years old. Michael and his brother Joel went to live with their mom in Connecticut. After graduating from Choate Rosemary Hall boys school in Connecticut,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Topics: Appalachia; family arrangements in the U.S.; pain, ache, and sore; diehard; fruitcake Words: folk music coal mine isolated poverty hillbilly family arrangement nuclear family extended family generation empty-nester DINK label pain ache sore d

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

对话原文 May:Hi,Daniel. 阿美:嗨,丹尼尔。 Daniel: Hi,May. Is dinner ready? 丹尼尔:嗨,阿美。晚饭准备好了吗? May:Whats up? 阿美:怎么了? Daniel: Im hungry, and I can eat a horse. 丹尼尔:我饿了,我

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册