感谢网友雨竹提供的文本 Lesson 1 The English Alphabet 第一课 字母(1) 、字母表(AN) 大写 小写 读音 A a /ei/ B b /bi:/ C c /si:/ D d /di:/ E e /i:/ F f /ef/ G g / H h I i /ai/ J j K k /kei/ L l /el/ M m /em/ N n /en/ 二、

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(856) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄学英语第一册

Andy and Jess are at a fashion designer's party. A: My God, Jess. What's that on Betty's head? J: Beats me. How weird! I think it's a new kind of hat. A: Oh, really? If you ask me, it's more like a bi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

A Surprise for Bobby 波比的惊喜 Every summer Bobby went to see his grandfather and grandmother. 每年夏天,波比都会去探望他的祖父和祖母。 They lived on a farm. 他们住在农场里。 Bobby liked to go to the farm. 波比喜欢

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材1

Chapter 3 A Visitor 第三章 一个拜访者 One day, almost a week later, the swan slipped quietly into her nest and laid an egg. 大约一周后,有一天,雌天鹅轻轻地蹲坐到她的窝里,下了一个蛋。 Each day she tried to depos

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

I do not wish to be observed, complained the cob. 我不希望被谁观察,雄天鹅抱怨, I did not travel all this immense distance into the heart of Canada to be observed. 我可不是为了被谁观察才从大老远的地方赶到加拿大腹

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Hello, said Sam in a low voice. 你好。萨姆轻声说。 Ko-hoh, ko-hoh! replied the cob. 吭嗬,吭嗬!雄天鹅回答。 Ko-hoh! said his wife. 吭嗬!他的妻子说。 The pond rang with the trumpet sounds--sounds of triumph over the fox

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Can this old fox catch the hen? 这只老狐狸能捉住母鸡吗? The fox can catch the hen, 狐狸能捉住母鸡, and get the eggs in the nest 并且弄走窝里的鸡蛋. Run, Rab, and catch the fox. 快跑,拉伯!抓住这只狐狸.

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

One day shortly after I had come home from college, my father was outside doing yard work. He found a baby bird under a tree and assumed it had fallen from its nest. Wanting to return the tiny creatur

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

'A White Heron,' by Sarah Orne Jewett 一只白鹭 by 萨拉奥恩朱厄特 The forest was full of shadows as a little girl hurried through it one summer evening in June. It was already 8 o'clock and Sylvie wondered if her grandmother would be angry

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

'Bees don't sting unless they have to, because it kills them,' Bobby said matter-of-factly. 'You remember that time in North Conway, when you said we kept killing each other because of original sin?' 'Yes. Hold still.' 'Well, if there is such a thing

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

GWEN IFILL: Now we turn to another angle of our continuing of climate change and its impact. Tonight, our science team looks at the toll it is taking on sea turtles and some of their tiniest offspring. We went to the coast of Southern Florida and cam

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

The Goose that laid the Gold EggsA farmer and his wife once had a goose that laid a solid gold egg every day.Each evening they settled it securely in its pen in the corner of their kitchen with a bowl of the best corn and a saucer of freshwater Eac

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

There once was a king who offered a prize to the artist who would paint the best picture of peace. Many artists tried. The king looked at all the pictures. But there were only two he really liked, and he had to choose between them. One picture was of

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You stopped looking for me a long time back, but I am still hopeful that someday you will come asking for me. I have believed that someday you will look outside your window searching for me, but, alas! My hopes are slowly diminishing. Seated in my li

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Once upon a time there was a baby eagle living in a nest perched on a cliff overlooking a beautiful valley with waterfalls and streams, trees and lots of little animals, scurrying about enjoying their lives. The baby eagle liked the nest. It was the

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.a buyers market 买方市场market在这里是行情的意思。买方市场是有利于购买者的行情。与之相对的是a sellers market(卖方市场)。 A: Have you bought the house? 你已买房子了吗? B: I dont know how to choose

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Trees I think that I shall never see A poem lovely as a tree; A tree whose hungry mouth is prest Against the earth's sweet flowing breast; A tree that looks at God all day, And lifts her leafy arms to pray; A tree that may in Summer wear A nest of ro

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The Baby EagleOnce upon a time there was a baby eagle living in a nest perched on a cliff overlooking a beautiful valley with waterfalls and streams, trees and lots of little animals, scurrying about enjoying their lives. The baby eagle liked the nes

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

LESSON 21THE BIRD'S SONG 第二十一课 鸟儿的歌 Look at that bird. It sits on the branch of a tree near its nest. Hark! Do you hear its song? How sweet it is! 瞧那只鸟。它坐在我旁边的一根树枝上。听!你听到它的歌声了吗

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

Business 商业报道 Google 谷歌公司 The new GE: Google, everywhere 新时代的通用电气:无处不在的谷歌 With a string of deals the internet giant has positioned itself to become a big inventor, and reinventor, of hardware. 经过一系

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列