Always And Forever Always and forever Each moment with you is just like a dream to me That somehow came true And I know tomorrow will still be the same Cos' we've got a life of love that won't ever ch

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第七辑

赖世雄初级美语入门篇 43

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(380) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美语入门篇

[00:00.89]UNIT 8 Lesson 29 [00:04.43]1.2 What's the weather like in Beijing [00:08.94]at the moment? [00:10.56]It's cloudy and the temperature is 10 degrees. [00:14.49]What's about Hong Kong? [00:16.32]What's the weather like there? [00:18.54]It's ra

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版初中英语七年级下

Unit 08 Making a phone call 打电话 Conversation 1 (du~du du~du du~) Hello, may I speak to Kevin, please? Speaking. Conversation 2 Keywords and phrases Kate Message讯息 At the moment 在这一刻,现在 Be not in 不在 Call back 再给某人电话

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语初级

双子姐妹 The Veronicas - Untouched I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah lalalalalalalala I can't lie lie lie lie lie lie I wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want Don't stop Give me give me give me what you got got Cause I can't wait wait wait any more m

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Have you thought about what you want people to say about you after youre gone? Can you hear the voice saying, He was a great man. Or She really will be missed. What else do they say? 你有没有想过,你希望人们在你死后怎样评论你?你

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

One of the strangest phenomena of life is to engage in a work that will last long after death. Isn't that a lot like investing all your money so that future generations can bare interest on it? Perhaps, yet if you look deep in your own heart, you'll

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tucked away in our subconscious is an idyllic vision. We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the continent. We are traveling by train. Out the windows, we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, of children waving at a crossing, of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Tattoo No matter what you say about love I keep coming back for more Keep my hand in the fire Sooner or later I get what Im asking for No matter what you say about life I learn every time I bleed The truth is a stranger Soul is in danger I gotta let

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Best In Me from the moment i met you 自从我见到你的那一刻 i just knew you'd be mine 我知道你将会成为我生命中的一部分 you touched my hand 我摸我的手 and i knew that this was gonna be our time 我知道这是属于我们的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

My morning routine varies little from day to day. I walk the dog, eat breakfast at the kitchen counter with Katie and Matt, then settle in for a day at the computer. And because I work mostly from home, I have learned that little forays into the outs

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Melita 开始了她在 Modern Office Limited 的新工作。现在 Opal 小姐的一部分工作就是教Melita 如何做一个秘书。Today she is going to show Melita how to take a message on the telephone. Here are Opal and Melita. OPAL: Well Mel

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果你要给别人让路,可以这么说: Ladies first. 女士优先。(如果对方是妹纸) Age before beauty. 老人优先。(如果对方是长者) After you. You first. 您先请。(对方可以是任何人) 2.如果有人挡在你前面,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

生命的故事 Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose,teach you a lesson,or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.You never know who these people

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When I was growing up I do not recall hearing the words I love you from my father. When your father never says them to you when you are a child, it gets tougher and tougher for him to say those words as he gets older. To tell the truth, I could not h

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You can spend your whole life buildin' Somethin' from nothin' One storm can come and blow it all away Build it anyway You can chase a dream That seems so out of reach And you know it might not ever come your way Dream it anyway [chorus:] God is great

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

英文中准时的表达法大致可旧纳为二类 一、由介词on构成的习语 1.on tirne表示恰好在规定的时间 Mary is always on time for an appointment玛丽总是准时赴约 2 on schdule是美国人较喜欢用的习语,表示恰好

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

9.有客来访Who's there? 是谁呀? 1.Who's there? 谁在那里? 2.Who is it? 你是谁? 1.Unlock the door and let me in. 把门打开让我进去。 2.May Icome in? 我可以进来吗? 1.Ring the doorbell.请按门铃。 2.Please use the d

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 快口说英语

A Marvel Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France. When will we also teach t

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

托福口语学习中的问题1. 我没有经验。 I have no experience. 应说:I dont know much about that. Note:I have no experience这句话听起来古里古怪,因为您只需要说:那方面我懂得不多,或者这方面我不在行,

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语