21 Positive Thoughts For Your Morning 早上的21个正能量自我暗示 1. Thank you for this gift of a whole new day. I am grateful. 感谢上苍赐予我全新的一天。我很感激。 2. How can I best serve the Universe today? 我今天能为这

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Jessica Mauboy - Back2u 相关介绍:Jessica Mauboy,1989年8月4日出生于澳大利亚有印度尼西亚血统,是Australian Idol(澳洲偶像)第四季度的亚军.2007年她替代前成员Ricki-Lee Coulter加入组合Young Divas并

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. clothes, cloth, clothing clothes统指各种衣服,谓语动词永远是复数, cloth指布,为不可数名词 clothing 服装的总称,指一件衣服用a piece of, an article of 2. incident, accident incident指小事件, accid

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

音乐咖啡厅:Ramzi - Say Goodnight 相关介绍:来自英国的帅哥Ramzi当年以一首Say Goodnight让世界认识了他,那首歌真是百听不厌啊! 今年Ramzi终于推出了首张大碟Chapter One。听了一下,很有RB天王Crai

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Ray J在美国可以称得上是顶尖的音乐制作人。这首《Sexy Can I》是被号称是Ray J职业里程碑的作品。这首歌的确是好听,不愁不流行,因为当今欧美乐坛中,什么流行这首歌就有什么。上脑如Ne-Yo的旋律,Ray J非常标准的RB男声,加上Young Berg没啥特色的Rap,是那种听了开

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Nothing succeeds lacks confidence.When you are truly confident,it radiates from you like sunlight,and attracts success to you like a magnet. It's important to believe in yourself.Believe that you can do it under any circumstances,because if you belie

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

十三岁小正太的超可爱新单曲:Cody Simpson - Iyiyi Iyiyi Shorty, who dat you think always missing you I-I-I cannot get enough of kissing you I don't cry-y-y, ok I she'd a tear, or two On the gri-i-ind, yeah, but girl ain't no forgetting y

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Thank you for your application. We would like to congratulate you, the letter read. Those words can make your heart skip a beat and bring tears to your eyes. The feeling of following your dreams is inexplicable and proof that all your hard work was w

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

In life, one step creates the next. Each day is of equal importance, no matter how good or bad. There is no moment in life that does not matter. Regardless of how insignificant, each choice, each day, each idea, is the birth of the next. Something si

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

One Shot JLS She's the kinda girl boys read about in magazines, glossy magazines She is the only one i think about leading lady in my dreams Hey I have waited so long, to gather up my courage she has got me love drunk fumbling my words Times running

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A: Good morning. United Airline. B: Hello. I'd like to speak to Mr. Reynolds. A: I'm sorry he's not in right now. Would you like to leave a message? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A: May I help you? B

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(331) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语中会使用现在进行时来描述现在正在发生的事,常用的提示词有right now,now,today,以及at the moment,让我们看看下面的例句,来跟这些提示词混个眼熟吧。 What are you doing right now? 你现在在

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

D-Side - Timeless When I feel all alone A million miles away from home I just close my eyes and know you're still loving me Now I no longer feel alone This time has only made us grow stronger Now it's untouchable And I wanna live in this moment Forev

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A wolf once found a boy hiding behind a haystack,trembling with fright.Please don't eat me,pleaded the boy.I don't see why I shouldn't,replied the wolf.But if you can tell me three things that are really true,then will let you go. The

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

1.现在睡觉的话会做梦而现在学习的话会让梦实现This moment will nap, you will have a dream; But this moment study,you will interpret a dream. 2.我无所事事地度过的今天是昨天死去的人们所奢望的明天I leave u

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

告知公司名并自我介绍 1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。 2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗? 3. Personnel Department. This is Ca

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们都有过尴尬的时候。说话不得体弄得自己和他人都很难堪时,会感到尴尬;受到冷遇,坐冷板凳时,会感到尴尬;众目睽睽之下出丑露怯,也会感到尴尬。尴尬的时候,实在是左右为难、

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. If/When it comes to the point 这里的point指的是一个关键点。整个短语的意思就指到了紧要关头。 例:When it comes to the point, he always changes his mind. 一到关键时刻,他就改主意了。 2. Moment of truth 美国

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

You wake up in the morning, feeling groggy and disoriented. 清晨初醒,你只觉昏昏沉沉,糊里糊涂 You look at yourself in the mirror, fearful to look him straight in the eye. 对着镜中的他,你已不敢直视那双眼 You back zer

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

James Blunt的新专辑Some Kind Of Trouble,11月8日在英国发行,这张专辑是James Blunt在洛杉矶的某私人录音室录制的。这首Dangerous就出自新专辑,相当耐听哦~ Dangerous James Blunt I'll be standing in the corner

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐