See You in Beijing The greatest moment of the race is not the touching of the wall, or when one swimmer begins to pull ahead of the pack. The greatest moment takes place before the pistol even fires,

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

A MarvelEach second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France. When will we also teach th

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

My choice is made, she said, in a dull voice. 我已经决定了。她用呆板的语调说。 Strickland's injurious calm robbed Stroeve of the rest of his self-control. 思特里克兰德的这种叫人无名火起的冷静叫施特略夫再也控制

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

I wish you weren't so damned monosyllabic. Have you never had a moment's regret for all the unhappiness you caused them? 我希望你别他妈的老说一个字。你给他们带来这么多不幸,难道你就一分钟也没有后悔过? His lips

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

10 Things You Must Give Up to Move Forward If you want to fly and move on to better things, you have to give up the things that weigh you down which is not always as obvious and easy as it sounds. Starting today, give up 1. Letting the opinions of ot

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1、Woe is me. Me thinks I'm turning into a god.Vespasian, Roman emperor 吾即苦难。我想,我将转为神。罗马皇帝 斯佩西安 2、A dying man can do nothing easy .Benjamin Frankiln ,USA president 一个临终的人做什么都不轻松。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France. When will we also teach them what

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

People always say: life is nothing but a sum of moments. I suppose everyone has their own moments, either high or low, up or down, such as being born, first learning to walk, laughing hard, bursting into tears, being touched by a child's smile, losin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

音乐咖啡厅:Bosson - It's Not Over Yet 相关介绍:Bosson是瑞典流行天王,他的歌迷遍及世界各地,尤其在俄罗斯,乌克兰等东欧地区更是人气火到一塌糊涂。那首地球人都广为皆知的One In A Million将

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Dusk 黄昏之美 Looking into the sunset I can't help but notice that despite her beauty, a sense of struggle and hopeless surround the sky . Deep inside you realize that this day is gone, and everything that It had brought is lost forever. Every th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Relish the MomentTucked away in our subconsciousness is an idyllic vision. We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the moment. We are traveling by train. Out the windows, we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, of children waving

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

What has been the most embarrassing moment of your life? 你人生中最尴尬的事是什么? 获得6.1k好评的答案 This happened 2 years ago. 这件事发生在两年前。 During 5th semester, our prof was teaching Operating Systems via slid

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

After 21 years of marriage, I discovered a new way of keeping alive the spark of love. I started to go out with another woman. It was really my wife's idea. I know that you love her, she said one day, taking me by surprise. But I love YOU, I proteste

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The head of the International Monetary Fund is upbeat as spring finance meetings in Washington come to a close, with more money for the lending agency to help struggling governments, especially in Europe. IMF managing director Christine Lagarde said

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲 : This dream of you 艺人 : Bob Dylan 音乐星级 : ★★★ 所属专辑 : Together Through Life 发行年代 : 2009 风格 : Rock 相关介绍 : 鲍勃迪伦被认为是20世纪美国最重要、最有影响力的民谣歌手,并被视为20世纪60年代美国民权运动的代言人。他直接影响了

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Shayne Ward,05年英国X Factor冠军,今年11月他发行了自己的新专辑Obsession,制作者中包括英国著名创作人和歌手Taio Cruz。 专辑首单Gotta Be Somebody是翻唱自摇滚乐队Nickelback的。 Gotta Be Somebody Shayne

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Have you thought about what you want people to say about you after you're gone? Can you hear the voice saying, He was a great man. Or She really will be missed. What else do they say? 你有没有想过,你希望人们在你死后怎样评论你?你能

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I used to cry myself to sleep every night. I walked around the cold city of Chicago feeling lifeless, numb and bored with life. I would obsess over my day, and feel tremendous guilt and anxiety tied to my eating disorders, drug addictions, poor choic

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The seasons come and go Another night another show I step into the lights Knowing we will be alright Even when I'm far You know I'm always there with you And through this all You know that you're the reason In everything I do It's all for you You kno

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Power of Your Actions Graduation day arrived I saw Kyle and he looked great. He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than me and all the girls lov

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文