Leona Lewis - A Moment Like This 怎样的时刻会让你感动? 第一次说我爱你,茫茫人海中回眸那一瞬的美, 还是婚礼上我们深情的凝视? 年华似水,多年后回想我们一起的时光, 即使再寒冷的风,猛

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

(i do swear that i'll aways be there. i'd give anything and everything and i will always care. through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, i will love you with every beat

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

Relish the Moment Tucked away in our subconsciousness is an idyllic vision. We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the moment. We are traveling by train. Out the windows, we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, of children wavin

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 王强英语美文

上星期,是我婆婆七十大寿。我专门给她烤了一个生日蛋糕。因为第一次做,心里一点谱都没有,虽然蛋糕看上去样子还不错,但是吃到嘴里味道如何,就不知道了。 这么关键时刻在英语里叫

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Learn to Live in the Present Moment To a large degree,the measure of our peace of mind is determined by how much we are able to live in the present moment.Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year,and what may or may not happen tomor

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

流星花园插曲:杉菜与花泽类之歌 Perfect Moment 《Perfect Moment》是英国演员Martine McCutcheon演而优则唱,转战乐坛的一首歌曲,收录在她于1999年发行的个人首张专辑《You Me Us》中,歌曲一上榜便勇

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

You should've been there, 你应该在这里 Should've burst through the door, 应该突然从门外进来 With that 'baby I'm right here' smile, 微笑着喊着宝贝儿,我在这儿 And it would've felt like, 而我,应该马上感觉到 A mill

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

What if I told you (如果我告诉你将会怎样) It was all meant to be (所有的一切都会发生) Would you believe me (你会相信我吗) Would you agree (你又会赞同我吗) It's almost that feelin' (那近乎是一种感觉) We've met b

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Everytime I leave to head out on the road 每次当我上路 I wanna take you with me to save me from the cold 都想与你同去,让我风寒无惧 No matter where I go wrong 无论做错何事 You'll be there to turn it into right 你都及时出现

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

What if I told you It was all meant to be Would you believe me Would you agree It's almost that feelin' We've met before So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy When I tell you love has come here and now A moment like this Some people wait a lifeti

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Everytime I leave to head out on the road I wanna take you with me to save me from the cold No matter where I go wrong You'll be there to turn it into right I will love you every moment of my life When I'm on an airplane, flyin' cross the sky I know

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Lazy days; you're the only thing they waste away. You're so afraid of all the problems we've been faking. And You were wondering where I've gone when you want me to make your heart sing. The boys are slowly chasing on but they can't guarantee the who

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

今天我们要学的词是light-bulb moment。 Light-bulb moment, 电灯泡时刻,可不是当电灯泡的意思。 A light-bulb moment is when you have a sudden realization about something, 电灯泡时刻是指你突然醒悟的那一瞬间。 P

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

(I just swear that I'll aways be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart.) From this moment life has begun

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天我们要学的词是defining moment。 A defining moment, 决定性时刻。 Michael Phelps' winning of eight gold medals was a defining moment of the Beijing Games, 菲尔普斯赢得八块金牌是北京奥运会的巅峰时刻。 Another de

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Just for a moment, can we escape Just for a moment, well find a common place Girl it aint easy, to stay away from you baby I just gotta say girl, but Just for a moment, this is our song This is a moment, where you and I belong Girl Ive been waiting,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

(I just swear that I'll aways be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart.) From this moment life has begun F

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

(I just swear that I'll aways be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart.) From this moment life has begun F

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sarah Connor - Every Moment Of My Life:生命中的每时每刻 歌词: Everytime I leave to head out on the road 每次当我上路 I wanna take you with me to save me from the cold 都想与你同去,让我风寒无惧 No matter where I go wr

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Everytime I leave to head out on the road 每次当我上路 I wanna take you with me to save me from the cold 都想与你同去,让我风寒无惧 No matter where I go wrong 无论做错何事 You'll be there to turn it into right 你都及时出现

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲