你几点吃午饭? What time do you have lunch? 中午吃的很简单. I have a light meal for lunch. 你中午吃什么? What do you have for lunch? 我吃方便面. I have instant noodles for lunch. 你回家吃午饭吗? Do you go home for lunch? 午休时间有多长. How much time

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life. 养成读书的习惯,就是为自己建造一处几乎可以逃避生活中苦难的庇护所。(英国剧作家,威廉萨默塞特毛姆

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

Donny 在北京学汉语,他的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是吴琼要问的:窜红。 Donny: Wuqiong,你看什么杂志呢, and who's the girl on the cover? WQ: 这是最新一期的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

05 Eating a Home-Cooked Meal GLOSSARY to live abroad to live overseas; to live in another country, often as a student fora certain period of time * Living abroad was the best part of my college experience. home-cooked meal food prepared and eaten at

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

By Barry Wood Mountain View, CA 01 December 2006 watch Google Yahoo report Silicon Valley rivals Yahoo and Google are located only minutes from each other at the southern end of the Silicon Valley not far from San Francisco, California. VOA's Barry

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

As quick and easy as making a cup of instant coffee, a Chinese company has developed a new machine which dispenses traditional medicine with a simple push of a button. Once a prescription is provided, staffs dispense the medicine and the machine does

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

From NPR news, this is all things considered. I am Robert Siegel, and I am Melissa Block. We are going to begin today with news about GOOGLE. The search engine company has launched a new instant messaging and voice communication service. Until now AO

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

Artist:Hugo Song:Mekong River Delta I've been waiting on the day When all my problems drift away And all that i could hope to find A little piece of my own mind Here at the mercy of the tide By these muddy banks i've cried And wash my sins in her coo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

High tech gadgets such as cell phones are bringing profound change to developing nations, and not just economic progress. Text messaging, the Internet and other innovations are having wide ranging social repercussions, from exposing human rights abu

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

By Mandy Clark London 04 October 2007 The human rights group Amnesty International has teamed up with John Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, to raise awareness and money for the victims of the conflict in the Darfur region of Sudan. Ono was recently on hand

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

Sitting around the coffee table Ann: I know why Mr. Fro didn't like our ad idea! He doesn't know the first thing about coffee. James:True. I always see him drinking instant. Ann: Let's take him some of Kitty's best and make the pitch again. James:Do

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

【今日主题】 今天我们来看第一大题的第三小题。中文是每次考试来临时,约翰就变成了夜猫子。请大家看下面的题目。John becomes a night owl the examination . 这里有4个空,需要填写的单词依次如

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

今天我们要学的词是fast-paced。 Fast-paced, 快节奏的。 旧金山有家小店,专门将邮件转为手写的书信寄给收信者。店主说: We move in such a fast-paced world that, sometimes, that world can feel kind of cold and i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Artist:Hugo Song:Mekong River Delta I've been waiting on the day When all my problems drift away And all that i could hope to find A little piece of my own mind Here at the mercy of the tide By these muddy banks i've cried And wash my sins in her coo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Topics: American Cities (Territories): Puerto Rico; People Who Work for Celebrities; cooperation versus collaboration; instance versus instantaneous versus instant; pronouncing wont and want Words: appointed resident mainland diaspora celebrity in th

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe